The end?

Before I start this chapter I wanna let you know it isn't the end of this story don't worry. And also that it broke my heart to write this.
Simons POV:
Wtf have I done? I left her when she need me most. I can't let her be a single mum. I love her. But the thought of her not telling me that I was gonna be a dad hurt. Bad. I mean when was she gonna tell me?
Harley POV:
"I need to leave" I said crying my eyes out I pushed past the two of them. It hurt me that I had to leave. So bad. They were shouting after me. I couldn't bare it. Why was I even thinking about not telling Simon?
"Harley wait!" Emma shouted
"What are you gonna do?" Sara said
I turned round and looked them both on the eye.
"I'm gonna get an abortion.." I said. God it hurt knowing that I could probably never have a baby again after this. I got lucky once. What if that was my only chance?
"No Harley please don't do this! It could ruin your chance of having a child." Emma said they were both holding back the tears.
"I guess it's too late now. What will I do if the love of my life don't love me? You guys are in love you tell me. What would you do if you were pregnant and JJ dumped you Sara or manny dumped you Emma? Because at the moment life's not worth living.. This baby will grow up hating me if I don't do this now."
I ran to my mums car and got inside. I needed to go straight to the doctors. I needed to get rid of this baby. The baby that ruined my life. The CD was there. The CD me and Simon were listening to when we went his mum's house. I had to listen to it. I had to listen to that song.

I sang along to the song sobbing.
"wake me up inside.. Bid my blood to run.. I can't wake up.. Before I done undone. Save me. Save me from the nothing I've become."
You know it's funny how much the lyrics mean to me now. I've become nothing. And Simon cant even save me. He won't save me. Not now. ( this part is better if you listen to the music simultaneously)
Sara POV:
"We need to do something Emma. I'm scared she's gonna do something. Something even more stupid than getting an abortion. We need to tell Simon."
We both ran upstairs. I don't care what I could of caught Simon doing I just need his help. He's the only one that could of saved her. We couldn't help.
"Simon.. Please" Emma cried
"What?"
"She's gonna do something stupid"
"What? Harley?"
"She's getting an abortion. And I think she's been drinking.. Anything could of happend."
"What? We need to go right now!"
"It's too late you need to call her!"
Harley POV:
"Save me from the nothing I've become" I was drunk, depressed and on the verge of getting an abortion. How's your life?
*ring*
My phone rang.
"Hello? I can't really talk right now I'm driving! Sara is this you I'm not changing my mind."
"No it's Simon. Listen you need to stop. I can't live without you. You can't get this abortion. I want this baby. I love you Harley."
"I love you too si-"
*crash*
Simons POV:
"Harley?? Harley?? Hello?"
"What's happend?"
"We need to go now. I think she crashed! Harley and our baby.. She's out there somewhere. We need to go!"
We ran to my car. I can't believe I was so stupid. Why did I think letting her do this on my own was a good idea? If she's.. If she's dead it's my fault. The way there was quiet no one spoke. I think we were shocked really.
"She's there!" Emma shouted.
The car looked terrible. Harley was in the front. She was unconscious. I checked her pulse. She was still alive but I was guessing she didn't have long to live... Sara called the ambulance. I managed to get her out the car. Just in time too. The car exploded all of us ran away from it. If I was any later. She would of been dead. I sat on the floor with Harley's head on my lap. She was beautiful even if she was unconscious. The ambulance had arrived and they took us with the hospital with her. It was silent. No one spoke. The horrible thing was. She was so upset she had our song on repeat. It's funny how the lyrics really mean something when your in that kind of situation it really hits you.
A couple of hours later..
She was in a hospital bed. She looked so peaceful. I couldn't leave until I knew she was OK. Maybe I thought. Maybe if I talk to her she will wake up.
"Harley. I love you. You can't leave me now. We have such a great future ahead of us. We're getting married next year. And this little one needs looking after.. I love you."
Her eyes opened.
"I love you too Simon. Never forget tha-"
*beep*
"NO NO NO! This can't be happening not now! Not after all this. Doctors please."
I opened the door. I shouted so many doctors to help her. They all followed me into the room.
"Please save her I can't lose her now."
Sara and Emma walked into the room.
"What's happening?" Sara cried Emma sobbed and cuddled into Sara
"I think I've lost her." I cried. I can't remember the last time I cried before this...
(Now listen to the song if you want to feel the story more)