Little suprises

I'm sorry if you find this shit. I can't be dealing with anything RN. And I'm depressed so yeah. Love you lots I guess..
This all felt surreal. How could my life be going so perfectly at the moment? Surely something bad was gonna happen to me soon and when it is. It's gonna be bad. It was Christmas soon. Well in 25 days to be exact. It was the last day of November. Me and Simon brought ourselves a calendar so we could count down the days. Christmas was definitely my favourite holiday. It was only me, Simon, JJ, Sara,Kay and Vikk in the Sidemen house now. Freya and Josh decided to move out and so did Harry and Katie. Emma pretty much comes over every day though. Gracie Mae will be here soon. I was 7 months pregnant. Well 8 tomorrow. How scary?
She was due on the 3rd January 2017! Me and Simon went clothes shopping the other day. We bought tons of baby clothes for Gracie.
"Jj? You know how there's two spare rooms now? Can we use one?" Simon asked
"Yeah sure it's your house too." JJ said hugging Sara.
"Why do we need a spare room? I asked.
"A little surprise. You'll soon see." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Ok if he was trying to put me off with the questions by acting like a proper gentlemen then it worked. He got me.
"So why don't you go out with the girls? Only for a couple of hours. Just you, Emma, Sara and Kay?"
"Ok Si. If your so sure."
I wanted to know what Simon was planning. But if he wanted to keep it as his little surprise then so be it. Me and the girls decided to go shopping. It was fun but then we had to go awkward shopping. Yep. Emma wanted to do something sexy for Manny. And so did Sara. Yep that's her idea of an apology. Make up sex. Well I can't really say anything. That's the first thing me and Simon did.. Oops?
"Guys can we leave? I feel awkward." Kay said
"What because all Vikk needs you to do to look sexy is dress up in Minecraft stuff?" Sara laughed
"When you have sex do you have to put vikks Minecraft mask on when you do kinky shit?" Emma laughed
"No." Kay said she looked upset
"What's up Kay?" I asked
"Well it sounds bad. But me and Vikk have been together for ages. And well. We've never. You know. Done it?"
"So? It doesn't matter Kay! There's no rush!" I said
"There is. I feel like he wants to do it. But I don't.." Kay said
"How come?" I asked
"I don't wanna get pregnant.." She said
"You won't! Just be safe! Why don't you surprise him today? Go book a hotel. Just you two. Buy something sexy while we're here and surprise him!" I said
"Thanks Harley."
"Trust me I'd be doing the same thing for Simon everyday if he didn't knock me up. Like he's great in be-"
"Harley?" They all said
"Sorry.." I laughed
We went for something to eat and did some more shopping. I ended up buying loads of baby bits. God I was excited. After like 6 hours we'd came back.
"Sorry we took so long Si these lit were taking there time in some sex shop..." I laughed
"Ooh kinky kinky girls" Simon laughed "anyway the longer the better!"
All the girls started talking to their boyfriends while me and Simon went upstairs.
"Right so you need to trust me ok?" Simon said
"Ok?" I smiled
He covered my eyes and walked me to Josh and Freya's old room. I feel like this is the kind of kinky shit Alex and Ethan get up to..
"Ready? 3,2,1! Ta-daa!" He uncovered my eyes. It was beautiful..
"Simon oh my gosh. Your amazing. This is amazing. Gracie will love it! Oh Si! I feel like I'm gonna cry! This is finally happening Si! In 1 months time we'll be a perfect little family. I hugged him and we walked around the room together..

"Did you and JJ do this all by yourselves??" I asked"Yeah of cour-" I didn't let him finish his sentence"Oh shut you big cutie!" We made out

"Yeah of cour-" I didn't let him finish his sentence
"Oh shut you big cutie!" We made out. I mean that was the best we can do.. Damn Gracie. Me and daddy need our private time. He's not just your daddy now!
"Oh one more thing I got! I think your gonna love it!" He smiled and passed me a small present with a red bow on it..
'Oh my lord.." I jumped up! I was so fucking happy!
"You like it?" He said and smiled
"OF COURSE I FUCKING LOVE IT!! OH SI! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE YOU?" Ok so right now your thinking either 3 things. 1. What the hell is the present? 2. Seriously what the fuck is the present? Or 3. Don't do it! Don't fuck! I know he's sweet and bangable but you could lose the baby! Well no I'm not gonna fuck him. Not until a month or so anyway. And I swear as soon as Gracie's out he's going in if you know what I mean? Sorry! Too far? Ok. 😂😂 No he got me. Well the baby a... Harley Quinn set ahhh! Ik ik did I scare you? Did you think it was gonna be a great present? Well it is to me so don't judge! But seriously it was the cutest thing in the world! Oml I need this when I have kids in real life!

 Harley Quinn set ahhh! Ik ik did I scare you? Did you think it was gonna be a great present? Well it is to me so don't judge! But seriously it was the cutest thing in the world! Oml I need this when I have kids in real life!

"Si! I think I'm gonna cry.. It sounds silly but you help me through so much. Your the guy that's always here for me. You help me no matter what. Your the guy I see myself in 60 years time with. I live you Simon minter. When I'm with you I feel like a princess. And even when we lost the baby or nearly lost me. You still didn't give up. Thankyou.."
"Harley don't make me cry! Of course I'll always be there for you! I love you Harley *cough* (oops sorry totally didn't forget to put my last name here on purpose.. What?) Never leave me. Your my whole world. You and Gracie.." He kissed me. I love him so much. You don't understand how sweet he is. Oh god.
Next chapter it's Christmas eve and day. Will the bad thing happen then? Or is it yet to come? Keep reading and voting for more! And follow @simplyminter on Instagram! Love you lots!