The Wedding *P1*

When I woke up it was 7. I was day dreaming for a second before I remembered, I was getting married today..
"Oh shit" I whispered to myself. I jumped out of bed and quickly put on last night's clothes. I didn't want Simon to see me before the wedding so I left him a note beside the bed telling him where I had gone. I kissed his head and ran to the door. I didn't want him to be late to the wedding so I quickly grabbed his phone and set the alarm for 2 minutes time so I had enough time to escape. I called Daria to come pick me up from the hotel. I was so busy! She had already put her dress on and she only had to do her hair and makeup.
"Nice night?" She asked
"It was perfect.." I smiled.
This was it. The day I became a princess. Like I always wanted. We walked inside the house and everyone was already there. I don't think they realised I was gone. They were all in a manic rush to get ready on time. The wedding started in 3 hours. And I wasn't even nearly ready. I rushed upstairs and carefully put on my wedding dress. It was so beautiful. And when I put that on that's when I felt like a proper princess. Emma did my makeup after all she was doing beauty at college. I looked amazing! And then Sara curled my hair for me. I walked over to the mirror and took a look at myself.
"Wow.. Just like I imagined.."
"Wait there's still one more thing.." Freya said. Kay walked over to me and placed my tiara on my head.
"There.."
I felt like I was gonna cry. It was finally gonna happen. I walked downstairs. Lia was getting Gracie ready for me.
"All of you look so beautiful.." I said
"So do you!" We all hugged. I put on my high heels and grabbed my bouquet. The limo driver knocked on the door and escorted me to my seat.
"Thankyou." I said smiling at the limo driver. We all climbed into the back and drove to the wedding.
Simons POV:
After a while I was finally dressed and ready for the wedding. I drove in my car with JJ to the place we were having the ceremony. It was gonna be perfect. I stood at the front of the church waiting for her to arrive and everyone to sit down. There was so many youtubers in one place. Youtubers from people like Joe Sugg to people like Zoella. All our friends and family had arrived. I was so nervous. Then the music started. She was walking down the aisle with her mum bridesmaids following behind her. I saw Daria holding Gracie who was throwing petals out her basket. She was so cute. Everything was perfect. It was finally happening. The perfect day. She strolled down the aisle. She looked absolutely beautiful. The dress. The makeup. The hair. Everything was perfect. I never saw myself getting married. Especially to someone as perfect as her. She looked at me and smiled. And I smiled back.
Harley POV:
I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. He looked so handsome. I'd never seen him where I suit before but he definitely needs to wear one more often. My mum left me as she sat down at the front. She started to cry. And soon one by one all the bridesmaids were sitting down. I joined Simon at the front.
"Hey." I smiled
"Hey.." He smiled back.
"We our here today to celebrate the marriage of Harley and Simon. Blah blah.." The man said. "Let's get started! Please repeat after me. Do you Harley Elisha Rowland take Simon Minter to be your lawful wedded husband in sickness or in health, till death do you part?"
"I do" I smiled at him
"And do you Simon Minter take Harley Elisha Rowland to be your lawful wedded wife. In sickness or in health. Till death do you part?"
"I do." He smiled
"Then you may now kiss the bride."
We made out in front of everyone and I could hear my mum crying from the front row. Me and Simon stopped and walked back down the aisle with each other. Row by row people followed.
"I love you Simon Minter."
"I love you too Harley Minter"
It was perfect or so I thought.
We waited until everyone but the bridesmaids had gone and drive to the room where we would have the party. Me and Simon didn't mind going last. The 2nd from last limo had pulled up for the bridesmaids and me and Simon waited for the last limo. After a couple of minutes it was finally here. The limo driver got out his car and opened the car door for me. Then he pushed me in the car.
"Oi do you mind?" I said angrily. Simon got in the car too. The limo driver didn't say anything. He waited until we drove off for a bit.
"Scuse me I don't think this is the right way.." Simon said
"Oh trust me it is..." The limo driver pulled up at this abandoned factory and turned round to face us.
"I'm sorry, didn't you want to go here?"
"No! Why would we?"
"Aw shame. Now your both ours.."
"Ours?" Simon asked worried
"Yeah Si! Ours.." Another person at the front of the limo turned around.
"Jess!?" Simon said worried.
"Yeah Simon.. Jess."
"Shame don't you remember me Harley?' Said the limo driver.
"No.."
"Oh really? I thought you would.." He said as he took off his fake moustache. It was Max.
"No! Get us out!" I panicked as I hit the window.
"Oh don't worry we will.." Jess said. Then Max whacked Simon round the head causing him to be unconscious.
"NO!" I screamed
"Your turn! Have a nice sleep sweetie!" Jess said as she hit me around the head.