Beach

Me and Simon got in the car we had packed marshmallows and stuff like that. I loved him so much and I'd do anything I could to make him happy especially now I'm less likely to have kids.. Simon put on JJs keep up ep. We sang along like nothing happend. We were trying to forget about earlier today, but the thought of not having kids was killing me and I knew it was killing him too.
"Keep up can you can you keep up?" Simon sang
"All we really want to know is"
"Can you keep up?"
We laughed Simon was the sweetest person ever. Maybe if we were super lucky we could have children.

We finally arrived at the beach

We finally arrived at the beach. It was beautiful. The sun was still out and we messed about for ages. We built sand castles and played in the water together. We got really wet so we had to just stay in our underwear (yes I know how that sounds but i don't mean it like that! Dirty people! 😂) We made smores and we spoke more about what happend between me and Max and my childhood. It was like a giant weight lifted off my shoulders. All I needed was somebody to listen to me and now I have that person. He was the guy of my dreams. The sunset was out and we laid on the sand and watched it together. He hugged me and we kissed. And again it turned into something more. It was fine no one was around. And it's not like we needed protection any more! I mean I think I finnaly realised we can't have kids. Sex on the beach I know how original. As long as no one was around I didn't mind. When we were finished we packed our things and went home. Me and Simon did a gaming video for his 2nd channel mm7 games which I hadn't been featured on yet. We played this weird game I think it was called muddy heights? Don't ask.. When we were bored we messed around on gta and ended up playing with the other Sidemen. When the video was up loads of people were commenting that I should make a YouTube channel of my own like Simon wanted me to do. I guess I thought about it but I didn't really know.
"Come on harley! What do you have to lose! I'll help you! And your really good at editing I know that before you refuse you edited my girlfriend tag video for me!"
"I don't know... What if it doesn't do well? And what will I do?"
"It will trust me you just have to try! Did you think when I started I expected to be here? Now look at me I have nearly 4 million subscribers and I'm about to film my 1000th video! Maybe you could do something like playing games and then start doing trying random things like a bit if everything."
"I mean that sounds good but where will I start?"
"You need to think of a name and then start uploading. If you choose to do YouTube maybe you should start with a welcome video or something?"
"Ok fine what am I calling my channel?"
"Maybe you should think if a name."
" how about just Harley Elisha?"
"How about Harley minter?"
"What?"
Then Simon got on one knee... Everyone came up into our room..
"Harley. Will you marry me? Not for a while obviously... But I just want to ask you so you can be mine forever. It can wait if you don't want it no-"
"Simon you fuck face! Of course I'll marry you don't be stupid!"
"Ethan when will you propose to me? Our relationship is all fuck and no love!" Alex said
"Not at the moment!" Ethan said
Me and Simon laughed.
"Thankyou for making me the happiest person alive Harley.. It doesn't have to be soon it can be in a couple of years if you want!"
"How about next year?" I said
"Any time and I'll be happy with it as long as it's official. I know we've only been together for 2 months but I'm in love with you Harley"
"I'm in love with you too!"
"Congratulations my best friend and my friend getting married? This is crazy I love you both!" Sara said
"How about we go to our room hey Sara " JJ said and winked
She giggled and left.
"I know you don't know me as well as you know the others but congratulations, I hope we get to know each other better soon!" Emma said.
"I hope we do too!" I replied
"Congratulations! Me and Vikk are gonna go play Minecraft but have fun!" Kay said
Soon everyone left but I couldn't help cry of happiness. I was so in love. And I was so happy Simon excepted me for me.
"Here's the ring beautiful"

"Oh my gosh! Simon! It's amazing!""It was expensive but your worth it

"It was expensive but your worth it.."
"How about making that video now?"
"Yeah I'm up for that I'll help you set up the camera."
"And I'll go sort out my makeup, thankyou Simon.."
"Anything for you fiance"