Bad news

Simons POV:
So here I am. Sitting in the waiting room. In hospital. I don't know what's happening to her. I don't know if she's dead or alive. I never got to apologise. She must of hated me. She wanted to say something. She never finished her sentence. She was my dream girl and now she was gone. I cried. I'm not afraid to admit it. Boys aren't meant to cry. But in situations like this. It was fine.
"Come on si! She might be OK." Sara said
"Harley used to call me Si.."
"Simon I'm sorry.." Sara said
"I wish she was here. I wish I was more supportive. And now my baby and my fiance might be dead."
Sara and Emma hugged me. But at the moment I didn't wants hugs. I wanted Harley.
"Simon Minter?" The doctor shouted.
"I'm here. How is she?"
"We managed to save her." The doctor said
"See she's OK Simon!" Emma said
"Do you want to see her? She's awake."
"Oh thank God. Tobi was right. I was blessed. Blessed to have such an amazing fiance."
"She's in the same room if you want to see her."
"Thankyou doctor. For everything."
I ran to Harley's room where she was staying.
Harley's POV:
I was so stupid. How could I do this to myself? Drink driving? And getting my phone out while driving! At least the police thought I'd just crashed. Simon came into my room. I was so angry at him. Yet I loved him even more.
"Harley? Your ok! I was so worried!"
"Yeah?"
"Harley please don't be angry with me! I'm so sorry for leaving you when you needed me most. I want to be a dad. I really do. Wait.. The baby? What happend to the baby?"
"I don't know they didn't tell me Si... Is.. Is he gonna be OK? I need this baby."
"I'll ask a doctor. Don't worry I'm sure he's fine.."
Simon got a doctor. How could I lose my fiance and baby in one day?
"Miss Rowland can we do a baby scan? Or try and get the baby's heart beat?"
"Yes please do! I can't lose it. Not now."
She checked my tummy. She looked disappointed. I knew it wasn't good.
"I'm afraid you've lost your baby.. I'm so sorry. I'll leave you two alone."
"NO! Why? I can't lose both of you in one day it's not fair."
"Harley.." He had a tear his eye. "You didn't lose me. I love you more than anything in the world. I wanted this baby. But I'd rather have you!"
"My baby is gone Simon. This might of been the only chance left. We might never have a child of our own.."
"We still have a chance. We can't lose hope not now. The doctor said we might not ever have a child. But we nearly did. It's worth a try. So do you forgive me? Will you marry me again?"
"Of course I will Simon. I love you. And Simon? Do you want to sing to our song?"
"Of course I do."
__________________________________________________________________
One week after..
It was finnaly time for me to go home. My leg was in a cast but I didn't care. At least I had Simon. We'd officially been together for 7 months. Me and Simon talked about wedding things today was the day we planned it the whole thing while we walked in the park together.
"What do you want to do for our wedding?"
"Just a traditional wedding would be nice. But I don't want it for a while. We've just our baby so I'd rather think about him first."
"That's ok by me."
When we got back home there was something wrong. No one was in the house. And at the moment all 7 Sidemen were living here with there girlfriend's. And out of all 16 people,it was only me and Simon. Of course we thought it was weird but we just got on with it. Me and Simon went to his room and watched a film. Netflix and chill? Yep that's exactly what it was. Yep me and Simon fucked. I wanted a baby so badly. But I guess it was the wrong time because Simons mum found it a great time to surprise Simon with a visit while we were fucking so she had a nasty surprise when she walked in on us butt naked.
__________________________________________________________________ A couple days later..
We waited a few days to see if we had a baby. Simon took me shopping and brought a pregnancy test. I tested it and it read 'not pregnant' me and Simon wanted a baby so badly. But I guess we had to face the facts. I was never gonna be pregnant. Ever. Simon took me to the cinema later that day. We watched 'suicide squad' because bae knows I love Harley Quinn. (By the way the trailer looks amazing..)

Me and Simon decided to go home after that. We filmed some games for YouTube but that was it really. But all I could think about these last couple of days were about the baby. Will I ever have one of my own?

Sorry this chapter was rubbish. I probably can't beat my last chapter. I mean the start was decent but it went down hill so sorry about that.