Christmas eve!

23rd of December 2016.
How perfect is everything right now? Me and Simon were in love. Yesterday he had don't the cutest thing. And everything God damn thing he does is cute. His smile. His laugh. The way he hugs me. Even the way he cries is cute. But oh my god his DIMPLES! Who could forget about them bad boys? 😂
"Hey Princess! Do you wanna go up town today? We really need to buy Christmas presents! We have 2 days to buy them and deliver them!"
'Yeah sure Si. Anything with you is perfect." I smiled
We got dressed and Simon begged me to wear the new Sidemen merch so I just agreed. I loved it anyway. It was so comfortable.
"Si.. It doesn't fit! My bumps in the way!" I panicked
"Don't worry baby! Chill. You can use mine. You look even cuter in my clothes anyways!" Simon smiled.
He helped me put on my top and he held my hand.
"Are we ready to go?" He said
"All set!" I smiled
He opened the car door for me again. He was a gentleman. And a gentlemen with DIMPLES too. God the DIMPLES! Sorry.. 😂
We went in so many different shops. Everyone liked such different things! We ended up getting Lia something for her baby. We got Tobi loads of new hats. Jj something for his lambo. Sara some new trainers. Emma some clothes. Manny (ok this sounds bad but it was a joke present ok?) Some shinpads and a card that says 'top man!' (Do you guys get my joke? 😂) Vikk a special edition Minecraft T-shirt. Kay some new headphones. Ethan a special edition custom controller. Jay jay and Lewis something for their new house. Freya and Josh something for their new house as well. Harry some FIFA thing and finally Katie and Alex just had money. We brought things for our family as well. Of course we did.
When we were done we quickly went home and frantically wrapped the presents. Then we had to quickly go round peoples houses and give them there presents! The only ones that weren't a pain in the ass to give were JJ, Sara, Vikk and Kay who lived with us! I asked Simon if we could go tomorrow (Christmas eve) but he said he has something planned for me and him. I wonder what it is!
Christmas eve!
I begged Simon that he would tell me his surprise for me but he said no. I really wanted to know!
"You are new to London right?" He said
"Yeah. Before I moved here I'd never of been London."
"Good!"
We hugged on the sofa and caught up in hollyoaks.
"God Parry Glasspool is fit.."
"Oi!" Simon laughed
"What he's fit doesn't mean I don't love you! You fancy that Cailin bitch."
"Your jelous aren't you?"
"No! Your jelous that I like parry glasspool!"
"Sure I am!"
Come on! Parry glasspool? He's so fit! 😂😂

This video though.. 😍😂😂 it's so cheesy it hurts 😂
"Right. It's about time we get ready for later. Your surprise?" Simon said
"Ok! What do you want me to wear? I don't know anything about today."
"Just wear something warm." He said and smiled. He was cuter than Parry by a long way..
"Oh and Simon. Don't worry your my number one not Parry" I laughed.
I ended up wearing this:

Simon grabbed my hand and we walked to town together

"Si? What are we doing here?"
"It's a surprise!" It was really dark because it was winter. It was only 8. Simon made me cover my eyes and took me to my present. He had taken me to see the Christmas lights. It was so beautiful.

Then he told me to turn around

Then he told me to turn around.. It was amazing. There was a sign that read Harley and Simon forever. In Christmas lights. He was so romantic.
"Oh Simon! How did you find the time to do all this for me?'
"Theres always time for you princess. I wanted this to be the best Christmas ever." He smiled
We looked at the lights for hours and got home at around 12 maybe 1. It was Christmas tomorrow and I was so excited!
This is all leading up to the surprise ending! Oh and please watch that video of Parry being a cutie? 😂😍❤