Hen night

The morning after it was the day of the hen night. You know the kind of party were we all go absolutely wild, get drunk and probably pass out some where in the middle of town? Yeah that. I was super excited though. Not gonna lie. I mean the thought of finally having my own party. And this kind of party only meant there was 2 days until mine and Simon's wedding! All the girls came round at about 3 and we all got ready together. It took us forever to get dresses, do our makeup and hair but after 4 hours we were all ready! We all still had a hour left to so we just decided to have a few drinks before we went. I went down stairs and saw Simon looking after Gracie Mae with Tobi.
"Damn.. You look real fine" JJ said behind me. I giggled
"Simon?" I said. He turned his head and stared at me.
"Oh.My.God! You are so fucking beautiful..." He said coming closer to me.
"Oh really?" I joked moving close to him and moving his head close to mine.
"Definitely.." He kissed me. He had the most perfect lips. God I could kiss them forever. That little kiss turned into a make out session on the kitchen table.. Tobi ACTUALLY THOUGHT we would fuck in the table! I weren't gonna say anything so me and Simon could actually make out and not in front of our daughter so I just let Tobi move Gracie Mae and himself from the room. Simon tried to make it be more than just a make out session. If you know what I mean. But it took me hours to get ready and I weren't planning to ruin it from a hour session of fucking so.
"Simon.."
"Yeah?" He continued to snog me.
"Stop!" I giggled
"Why?" He said as he continued to kiss me.
"Later yeah? I promise! I'm up for it. But I'm not up for doing all my getting ready again! And later it will be more fun ok?"
"Yeah sure. I'll make sure Gracie's in bed." He winked and kissed me one last time. We both walked out the room.
"Oi oi!!" Ethan shouted
"Things getting steamy?" Harry laughed
"No one eat on that table for a long time.." JJ laughed.
"Leave them alone!" Lia giggled
"Yeah if they wanna you know they can!" Sara said trying not to laugh
"Don't worry all we did was kiss!" Simon said
"Yeah we're saving the fun until later.." I winked at Simon. There was a honk outside. It was our pink limousine we ordered to get to the hen party. We all went out the door and I was last out.
"Have a nice time yeah?" Simon smiled
"I will."
"And don't forget what you promised.." He winked and slapped my arse as I walked out the door.
This is what I was wearing:

The limo was amazing! Almost better than JJs lambo

The limo was amazing! Almost better than JJs lambo.. I didn't think me, Sara, Emma, Alex, Lia, Jay Jay, Freya, Katie and Kay would all fit in the limo to be honest but we did and the inside was amazing! Disco ball. Comfy seats and booze. All we needed. Shame this was only for the ride there! We were planning on going to the loft. (hollyoaks reference 😉) The ride there was jokes. And I think we were all pretty drunk before we even got there... We partied for ages. We got so drunk that we came to the decision of having our own song. Yeah we were one of them kind of people now. As soon as dangerous woman came on by Ariana Grande we all rushed to the dance floor and sang into our bottles of booze. Cringey I know.

We played party games like never have I ever sex edition and things got pretty dirty not gonna lie.. I never knew that Sara and JJ could do what they admitted to do.. Ugh. Then guess who came in? In her sexy/swaggy style as usual? Only my best friend Daria!
"Enjoying the party?" She said you could tell she was already drunk but of course not as drunk as us lot..
"Daria!" I ran over to her and hugged her.
"Missed me?" She joked
"Of course! Your my bestie!"
"Well I couldn't miss my best friends wedding could I?" I brought her over to the seat me and the girls sat. I introduced her.
"Hey guys this is Daria! She's my best friend from school. And I think you'll get on really well! Oh yeah daria. We are all in relationships with one of the Sidemen or friends of Sidemen. Let me introduce you.."
"Ok sure!"
"Ok this is Sara, she's with JJ! This is Alex, she's with Ethan! This is Freya, she's with Josh. This is Kay, she's with Vikk. This is Lia, she's with Tobi. This is Katie, she's with Harry. This is Emma, she's with Manny. And this is Jay Jay, she's with Lewis."
They all said hi and properly introduced each other.
"Now Daria. Its a very special day so we're gonna get you just as drunk as us lot.. Yeah?"
We all got absolutely pissed that night. When it was about 1 we went home in our limo. We didn't really want to go home but the club was closing and the limo was here so we didn't really have a choice. We all went to our own houses and of course it was just left with me, Daria, Sara and Kay because we all lived in the same house. Well Daria was staying with us until a day after the wedding. Then she was gonna go back to Leicester. When we got out of the limo to open the door we had to wait for Kay to open the door with her keys.
"I apologise for all the noise me and Simon will be making tonight. Just if we wake up Gracie can you go hug her for me? Me and Simon will be very busy..."
"Of course! We know how hard it must be to not have sex for 9 months.."
"Why don't you do something special? You can borrow one of the bra and pants I brought me and Vikk. I've not used it. Don't worry. It's the black one with the short skirt thing?"
"Oh my gosh Kay that would be perfect!" We opened the door and everyone was still awake. Simon came straight for me and picked me up and put me over his shoulders.
Ok this might get too much.. I don't know yet.. Carry on if you like that stuff..
"I want you to sit on the bed.. Just wait here." I smiled.
"Ok.." He laughed.
I quickly went into Vikk and Kay's room with Kay and she helped me find and put on my new outfit. I say outfit I was hardly wearing anything..
"Oh my gosh! You look amazing!"
"Are you sure?"
"Of course! Have fun!" She winked
Well it was kinda weird to be wearing this. Normally I'm against all this stuff but yano. I was wearing a tiny black mini skirt and a black push up bra with black stockings and high heels. I mean I looked pretty sexy if I didn't say so my self..
Ok imagine this part with the music and the video I showed you later if you don't want to think about what's going on.. "Are you ready Simon?"
"Yeah babe."
I walked in the room. I tried to be sexy but God knows what I looked like..
"Oh my life.." He smiled at me. I didn't want to know what was going on in his pants. If you know what I mean. He stood up and picked me up and put me on the bed. He laid on top of me and started to make out with me.
Simons POV:
She was so fucking sexy. The outfit. Oh my god. We made out and then we started. She kicked off her high heels and I slowly took off her stockings. I continued to make out with her. It was getting more and more sexual every time.. I removed her skirt to uncover her pants. She took off my shirt and trousers. We continued to make out we turned over so she laid on top of me. She sat up and took off her bra and pants. And oh god at that moment I felt downstairs going veryyy stiff.. She took of my boxers and we fucked. We fucked so hard. We made out and fucked. It was getting more and more what's the word? Kinky? Idk. Then she did something I didn't think a girl like her would do. She fucking sucked my dick! What? I said don't read on if you didn't like that stuff 😂 God it was the best sex ever. We must of been going for 2 hours or more. I pray for the others sleep.. I really hope tonight wasn't a one night thing..
Damn I'm sorry this was so long and so dirty.. Vote? Follow my Instagram @simplyminter ! Next chapter is the stag party!