Drama

I couldn't sleep all night for some reason. I had the worst tummy ache. It felt weird sleeping in the same bed as Simon. I know we did it before and it was probably worse before. I mean it was good. He was really good. But we only just went on our first date yet we already had sex. I finally got to sleep but then suddenly I felt like I was gonna hurl. I woke up just in case. But then I heard someone crying from downstairs I needed to see who it was. 

It was Kay she was sitting on the sofa she looked so upset. 

"Kay? What's happend?"

"I borrowed vikks phone. Then he got a call. It was from that Emma girl again. I got suspicious and I looked through his texts. I knew I shouldn't of but i also knew something was going on. She texted Vikk saying can I come over? Will they mind? He was like of course they won't mind em!"

"Kay... I'm so sorry." Simon walked down the stairs.

"Who's crying?" He looked at Kay and gave her a hug

"What's happend?" She explained it again to Simon. He shouted Vikk down to sort things out. But he ended up waking everyone up.

"Who's Emma?" He asked then there was a knock at the door. Sara went to open it.

"Oh great it's Emma isn't it? Who the hell do you think you are trying to steal Vikk away from me you stupid bitch!"

"Calm down I can explain..."

Kay pushed past her and said "Vikk we are finished"

Emma shouted after her "wait let me explain!"

"Go on then explain"

I felt really sick.

"I'm not here for Vikk I'm here to see harry... He's my twin.."

"What?"

"When we were little our mum and dad split up my mum took my brother and my dad took me. I found Vikk and he told me he knew Harry. I wanted to see my brother again"

I felt like the room  was spinning. Wtf was going on?

"Harley?" Simon shouted grabbing me.

I ran to the toilet. I was sick so badly. I must of been there for ages..

"Are you OK? Do you need to go home?" Sara asked me

"I'm fi-" I was sick again I was far from fine. 

"Sara will you take me to the doctors? I think there's something wrong with me.."

"Please Sara please do?" Simon asked.

"Ok let's get you cleaned up and out of Simons clothes."

"You look amazing in them by the way" Simon smiled at me.

I got dressed and Sara took me to the doctors today there was so much drama happening and I chose today to be sick. We were waiting for ages. Then finnaly the doctor saw me.

"Hi Harley what seems to be the matter?"

"I'm really sick"

"Do you feel sick or have you been sick?"

"Yeah I've been sick."

"Sorry I have to ask you this but are you sexually active?"

"N-" 

"Harley?" Sara nagged

"Yes..."

"When was the last time?"

"About a week ago" I said (about a week ago a week ago *Simon dances* sorry back to the story)

"Your not seriously telling me that you think I'm pregnant??"

"It could be many things. We need a urine sample to see if you are pregnant and we'll get back  to you with the results tommorrow! Ok?"

"Yes thankyou!"

We left i was so shocked. Maybe me and Simon weren't safe... I couldn't remember anything. I cried in the car and Sara grabbed me as soon as she could stop. 

"I doubt Simons got you up the duff. Don't worry!"

"I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow to tell si it might not be true."

We arrived back at the house and Simon hugged me. 

"Where's Kay?"

"She's with Vikk I still can't believe Harry has a twin! Are you OK Harley? What did the doctor say?"

'They won't know till tomorrow thankyou for being so supportive Simon."

He kissed me and hugged me. 

"I've just had a crazy idea. Why don't we do a YouTube video together? The girlfriend tag?"

"Idk Simon what if your fans don't like me? I mean the other girls are so pretty and then there's me."

"Your beautiful Harley! I'm sure they will love you."

"Ok Simon because I trust you"

Simons POV:

I'm so happy she agreed my fans are gonna love her! Shes so beautiful. I'm so happy we're together.

"Hey are you ready?" 

"Yep I guess" she said

"Right hide and when I say your name I want you to jump up."

"Got it"

I pressed record on the camera I'm so happy she agreed.

"Hey guys so im doing a real life video today! I know you guys enjoy them but today I'm with someone new. This is the girlfriend tag! This is my lovely girlfriend Harley!"

"Hi!!"

"So we're gonna be doing the girlfriend tag questions first question is; When did you meet?"

"About a week ago" she said. We both giggle and start dancing

"How did you meet?"

"He's my new neighbour"

 We did loads more questions. 

"Thanks for watching guys and seeya!"

"That was fun" she said 

"Yeah we need to do more videos together!"

It was almost 1 PM time flies when your having fun! Me and Harley stayed up to do editing. We wanted it to be out as soon as possible!

Harley POV :

Simon edited the video but he looked super tired. 

"Hey sleepy you need help?"

I sat on his lap and edited for him.

"Pretty good for myself I guess."

"You did better than me" he joked.

We both fell asleep at his desk it was uncomfortable but I don't care. But I was super worried for the results. What if I was pregnant?...