We need you.

No one spoke all night. So many thoughts were going through my head. It was my fault. If I ended it sooner with Max. If I didn't get involved. Simon would be able to have children.. Like he wanted. I don't understand. Yesterday was so perfect. I found out I was having a baby.. My birthday. Now today hits me. My babies dead. And I can't have children ever again. Not unless I... No it was crazy I couldn't let her do that...
"Sara?"
"Yes Harley?"
"This sounds crazy.. But there's only one way me and Simon can have our child.. And that's if someone has the baby for me..."
"What? That's crazy!"
"Your right.. That is the only way we can have a child.. Sara you have to do this for us.."
"I can't."
"Please?"
"I mean I can't.. I have an illness. I can't have kids either.."
"What? Why didn't you tell me? This could of hurt you so badly. Watching me and Simon do the same. Why didn't you tell me. Us?" I said
"Because at the moment you and Simon are going through it. It's not all about me." I hugged Sara. I felt so bad. I didn't even know. No one did.
A couple months later...
Me and Simon were still hurt about the baby. But we couldn't just give up on life because we'd lost our baby. We had to keep on going. Me and Simon decided to tell the police about Max. He was put in prison for a year and a half and had to give us money. But I didn't want money. I wanted our baby. The only thing that was worrying me though was I still hadn't had my period in 3 months. There had to be something wrong. I asked Sara if she still had her period. But she said she did. What if the baby was still alive?
"Simon?"
"Yeah babe?" He still looked caught up about the baby.
"I think the babies still alive.."
What?" His head shot up. "What makes you say that?"
"I've not been on my period for 3 months.."
"Well we need to take you to a doctor then.."
Simon called the doctor for me and they said they wanted to talk to us as soon as possible. We went straight to the doctors. In the car this time. And a doctor came to see us straight the way.
"Hi Harley. So I understand if this is gonna be a shock to you. You to Simon. All we need to do is do a baby scan to see if your baby is alive."
I laid down on the table and lifted up my top. She put some gooey stuff on me. The scanner was cold. I looked on the screen.
"Harley is that our baby?" He cried
"I think it is Si.." I cried too. We held hands.
"Now I think I know what's happened here. You came in early so we couldn't hear the baby's heartbeat because he or she hadn't developed any organs yet. Your baby is perfect. Now do you wanna know the gender?"
"Simon? Do you wanna know?" I said
"Of course I do! I want them to be at our wedding. I want to buy their dress or suit.."
"Ok! So it looks like the baby is a boy. Hang on. It looks like your having a girl"
"Oh my gosh. My own little girl.." I cried. Tears of joy this time.
"She's a fighter. You can tell she's mine." Simon cried. We hugged each other for comfort finnaly we could be happy again.
"There's just one problem. Because of the punch your baby is more likely to be born a month early." I can't believe what I've just been told. That means in 4 months time I'd be having my little girl. She's gonna be so small. And so I'll. But I'd rather have an Ill child than no child at all. Me and Simon were so happy. We drove home and told everyone.
"I'm so happy. I didn't want you to go what I went through." Sara said. She hugged me. I guess our happy ending was starting now...