Dont do it!

"Jj what are you planning to do?" Sara said
"Imma fight his ass. No. Imma kill him. Messing with my girl.. Son of a.."
"Come on JJ. Sara loves you. I doubt shes gonna go back to Cal after all this!" I said. I really can't deal with this level of stress right now I'm 5 months I don't need this.
"Yeah come in Jide Harley's right. Sara said she's over him." Sara didn't say anything else.
"Well?" JJ said staring at Sara.
"..." She said nothing
"Fine thats it imma kill him!!" JJ hot in his lambo and me and Simon followed him in our car.
"Simon this is really stressing me out."
"Don't worry you and the baby will be fine. If anything happens I'll stop JJ!" He said. He grabbed my hand on but in his knee.
We drove behind JJ. He was driving to Cal's house. We saw JJ getting out his car and booting open the door. Sara ran out into the house. Me and Simon quickly followed after them.
"What the fuck have you been doing with my girl?" JJ said pushing Cal.
"I don't know what you mean JJ. I really can't be arsed." Cal said
"Don't mess with my head. Just STOP. Sara told me. Your dirty scum."
"Oi. So what? Me and Sara fucked. And? I bet you've done it to her before. Fucked some other chick."
"No I would never do anything like that. I would never hurt Sara like she hurt me. How long Cal?"
"A year? I don't know."
"A year? A fucking year, Sara you told me it was a week!"
"I'm sorry JJ." JJ punched Cal in the face and he fell on the floor. Tobi and Lia walked in.
"What the hell is going on here?" Lia shouted helping up Cal.
"What is your guys problems? God has blessed us all by giving us life in this planet and people like you 3 go ruin it? Cheaters? And bullies?" Tobi said
"You guys should be ashamed of yourselves." Lia said Louis and Jay Jay walked into the room and looked down at Cal in shock. Then JJ. (Jay jay and JJ are different people. Jay jay is Louis's girlfriend.)
"Come on Sara let's go!" JJ said
"I can't, not now.." Sara said
"What do you mean? Let's go come on Sara." JJ said
"I can't." Sara said
"Do you love me Sara?" JJ said
"Of course I do." Sara said
"Sara, do you love Cal?" I said she said nothing again.
"You don't you?" JJ said. Jj pulled the door open.
"Wait JJ." JJ turned around.
"I do love you. Cal means nothing."
"Thanks for helping Lia and Tobi. God I couldn't sort this out with this little one inside me" I laughed.
"Congratulations by the way!" Lia said
"Yes God has blessed you with a beautiful healthy child!" Tobi said "good luck man." Simon hugged Tobi and I hugged Lia. We waved goodbye but then.
"Simon" I smiled
"What babe?"
"Feel my stomach quick!" Simon but his hand on my tummy.
"Oh my gosh. The baby's kicking!" He smiled at me. He had tears in his eyes. Tears of happiness.
2 days later..
Me and Simon had been out all day and with Ethan and Alex gone out the house completely and Freya and Josh going out for their anniversary AND Vikk and Kay going to this weird gaming thing. Sara was left on her own. At least that's what we thought. Me and Simon opened the door and we saw Sara and Cal full on making out on the table. Clothes off and everything..
"Oh God.." I said I turned away to stop my eyes from becoming blind.
"What's up sweetheart? Want some of this yourself? There's a whole lot of Cal to go around!" He winked
"What a douche." I said to Simon.
"Leave!" Simon shouted.
"What?" Cal said.
"LEAVE!" Simon shouted. I'd never heard him about like that before. Simon chucked his clothes out the window and he had to go chase them. Simon locked the door so he couldn't get inside.
"What the hell Sara?" Simon said angrily.
"What? It's just a bit of fun..."
"A bit if fun? What if JJ found out huh? I thought you were a good person.. If JJ knew about this you'd be out of here.." I said. Just then JJ pulled up outside.
"Please don't say anything.." She pleaded
"I'm afraid I can't. Jide's been my best mate since year 7. Your just a piece of trash I used to call a friend." Simon said
Jj walked in.
"Hey! Why is everyone looking at me like that?"
"Sara?" I said
"Me and Cal..."
"You said you were over Cal.." JJ said.
"We came in and they were having sex on our kitchen table." Simon said
"Ugh. How could you Sara? You know what? I don't care. Get out!
"What?"
"GET OUT!" JJ shouted.
Sara left the house and JJ began to cry. It was sad to see him cry like that..