Kay

After a while Simon finnaly woke up. The girls persuaded their boyfriends to go out so me and Simon could be alone, to talk. 

"Me and Josh will just go out for dinner. Right Josh" Freya said

"Wait wh-" Freya nudged Josh "oh yeah dinner I forgot about that..." Josh said

"Me and Ethan are going back to his." Alex said

"Yes boiiii" Ethan said. He winked at Alex

Tobi and Leah went home. 

"I think we should go out for dinner too like just a cheap one like Mc Donald's?" Katie said clearly trying to persuade Harry.

"Yeah ok" Harry said 

"Erm Kay do you wanna play Minecraft with me upstairs?" Vikk said

"Not right now Vikk I'm leaving" Kay looked angry and really upset. Vikk went upstairs anyways.

"How about we go upstairs Sara?"

Sara giggled and grabbed jjs hand. It was just me and Simon now.

"Simon I'm so sorry this happened to you. I didn't want it to happen like this I swear. I told Max because... Because well I think I'm falling for you Simon."

"And you think all this is OK because you like me? You hurt me I really liked you and what do I get for it? A punch in the face from your loser of a boyfriend. Just go before you hurt anyone else." Simon looked so hurt. What did I do? I ran out the door in tears. My mum comforted me when I came home. And later that day Sara knocked on the door.

"Listen I know we've not really talked properly because I'm always with JJ but I really want to help you and Simon. Simons my best friend I don't want him to get hurt. He clearly likes you and he hasn't liked anyone like this since that bitch ashley. Please I know you like him too I heard your conversation. Simon is heart broken. Let me help" Sara smiled at me.

"I really like Simon he's funny he's cute he has the most gorgeous eyes. I would love it if you helped me." We walked together out the door and back to next door. Kay was sitting on the step crying her eyes out. I'd never seen Kay like that before. I never thought pretty girls like Kay only had one emotion which is ALWAYS happy. I ran over to Kay and Sara went inside the Sidemen house.

"Kay what's happened?"

"This sounds crazy! But I think Vikks cheating on me. It was one if my old best friends we fell out a while back at the time I wasn't with Vikk we both liked him. And now she's got his claws into him. She does it to everyone, she pretends to be someone she's not. Right now she's pretending she some stunning nerd who plays Minecraft 24/7 and luckily for her that's just vikks type. She's called Emma I think she's talking to him now over the phone of course."

I hugged Kay I didn't really know what to say I mean I'm not really good at relationship things. As you could probably tell.

"Kay, your beautiful. You don't need Vikk. If this is true. If you think Vikks got another girlfriend you should talk to him. If it's true dump his ass. I don't think Vikk would ever do this to you. This Emma girl and Vikk might just end up as really good friends like Sara and Simon."

Simons POV:

I was sitting on my bed thinking about everything that had happend. I guess I was falling for Harley like she was falling for me. And that night. The night if the party when we kissed it felt special. Sara just burst in to my room. 

"Simon you need to come down stairs! Your love life depends on it! And I'm 100% sure no one wants to die alone! So come down right now! K?"

Before I could answer she grabbed my arm and took me down stairs. Harley was sitting at the doorstep with Kay. She was so sweet and loving. I heard the whole conversation. Of course the whole thing with Vikk wasn't true. Vikk would never do that. But all I cared about was how sweet Harley was. She was like an angel. I mean she broke my heart and all but I think I love her...

Harley POV:

"Harley!" Sara shouted

"One second!" I said "Kay I don't think Vikk will ever do this to you he's a great guy and he's loyal enough to know one girls enough he got lucky with you. Trust me he loves you."

"Yeah Harley's right!" Simon sat beside me. "Vikk would never do this to you. You should know that. He loves you. " Simon smiled at me.

"I'm gonna talk to Vikk now and sort all of this out thankyou, both of you."

Simon moved towards me. 

"I think we should talk" he said.