Party time

I God it was nearly  8... What do I do come late and look cool? Or go earlier and look like a desperate idiot? Im gonna go with the first one I guess... I looked out my bedroom window to see if anyone was actually going in the house. I saw a girl and I panicked so I rushed down the stairs 

Oh great now what shoes do I wear? I'll just go with my superstars I mean I wear them all the time anyways...

"BYE MUM" I ran out the door before she could reply I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend... I knocked on the door it was already quater past 8 what if he thought I weren't going? Harry opened thedoor. I'm not gonna lie I was wishing Simon would open the door but I don't know. I don't know what's going on with my head. I walked inside. The house was so much better than mine... 

Suddenly 2 people came behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. It was JJ and... Simon 

"Oml you guys scared me!!!"

"Simon thinks you look nice..." JJ said

I stood shocked was it true?? Or was I being stupid? 

"No I don't! I mean you do but ugh JJ man! Wtf did you do?"

I laughed and smiled at Simon he smiled back. His smile was even better than Max's he has dimples... DIMPLES! What are you doing to me Simon?! 

"It's fine, But guys I don't know why I came I actually have no friends here the only people I know are you guys and I'm pretty sure you don't want to be hanging around with the new girl you have loads of friends to hang around with!"

"I don't mind hanging around with you these are mainly the other sidemen's friends..."

"Sidemen? What's that?" I'm being stupid I totally knew who the Sidemen were I've heard of them but I didn't ever like watch them I didn't know what they looked like. All the boys in high school used to go on about them..

"It's just this thing on  YouTube that we do.. I know who you might like but I don't want you to feel like I'm pushing you away. Josh's girlfriend Freya, Vikks girlfriend Kay-

I was expecting him to say his girlfriend..

And Harry's girlfriend Katie. They're all really nice and they're all good friends there kinda like the side girls but I'll talk to you later yeah?"

"Yeah sure and thanks"

Ok now I know it was time to humiliate myself making friends. They're all so pretty and then there's me why would they want to be friends with me? 

"Hi I'm Harley I'm new to London I was hoping I could hang out with you guys?"

"So your the girl Simon and JJ were talking about huh? Well you sure are beautiful just like they said you were. I'm Freya by the way.. Josh's girlfriend."

" Yeah they were right your stunning Simon would be really lucky if he did get what he wants... I'm Kayleigh by the way but you can call me Kay I'm vikks girlfriend."

"And I'm katie, I'm Harry's girlfriend"