Wtf did we do?

" Yo everyone I want you to sit your asses down in a circle we're playing spin the bottle with a twist... A sexual one.." JJ shouted getting everyone's attention.

Freya and Kay pulled me to sit down and Katie followed. We sat next to each other and I was at a perfect angle to just stare at Simon. 

"Erm Harley? Are you OK? Your kinda looking at Simon in a really weird way..." Katie said

" yeah of course I'm fine I'm just waiting for the game to start." I laughed awkwardly. No more staring at Simon for me otherwise I'm bound to be caught. What the hell is sexual spin the bottle anyways?

"LET THE GAME BEGIN" Harry shouted 

Harry spun the bottle and it landed on this girl called Sara.

"Sara will be snogging..."

He spun the bottle again. It landed on JJ 

"JJ! Right now KISS!!"

Everyone was chanting kiss kiss kiss but of course it being Sara and JJ they just went for it. After a couple of turns it finnaly happend something I was dreading. It landed on me.. 

"And Harley has to kiss Simon..." 

Freya, Kay and Katie giggled. What did I have to lose? I mean he's so good looking and it weren't like max was around. I went for it. Our lips touched so gently he was so much better at kissing than Max. As we stopped our eyes met his beautiful eyes just stared at mine. Wtf just happend.

Luckily that was the last game and after that we all got pretty drunk. And by that I mean we got so drunk all I  could remember was the part that changes the rest of the story from now. After a load of alcohol me and Simon started talking and then that turned to flirting not too much like JJ and Sara and not really as forward as Alex and Ethan but he was sweet. Then he grabbed my hand and ked me upstairs into his room... We kissed endlessly until we did something we probably shouldn't of... The rest was a blur but I just knew I was falling in love and of course JJ and Sara walking into our room while we were doing the dirty 😂 What will I do? I think I'm falling for Simon...