Birthday morning!

"So when were you gonna tell me it's your birthday in two days?"
"My birthday..." I said "oops"
"Well imma get you the best present ever. I know what you want..'
"So do I. But I don't want you to get me anything. Honestly " ok so I was lying. But I mean everyone wants something for their birthday.
"I'm so sorry about Ethan. I don't know what he was thinking when he kissed you."
"It's fine it was just a shock really. I knew I shouldn't of worn that."
"It weren't what you wearing! People were wearing more revealing things than you! You were wearing leggings and a crop top for fucks sake. You didn't ask for it."
"Thankyou for sorting him out. Where is he anyway?"
"I don't know. I feel bad for Alex though."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alex POV:
I was shocked about yesterday. Ethan would never do this. What got to him?
"Baby. I'm sorry. I was drunk. So drunk. I feel terrible. I hurt you Simon and Harley all in the same night. You know I wouldn't do anything like that normally. Right?"
"Why? Why Ethan? You do realise what happened."
"Not fully.." I laughed sarcastically
"You kissed Harley ,she slapped you and she went to tell Simon. Then Simon came to you. You both had an argument and Simon punched you. Harley is so upset. Oh yeah you called Harley and ugly bitch too."
"I'm sorry I was drunk. I need to go apologise."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harley POV:
Me and Simon got dressed to go Birthday shopping. I know I said I didn't want anything but.. I was lying. Me and Simon were wearing matching outfits. I guess we looked like a proper couple.

In the car we put on the same song as we always do

In the car we put on the same song as we always do. Do you wanna hear me and Simon singing it? (Pretend I am Josh 😂) you might need to skip the video to 3:54 to 3:58 to hear the song.

I know we're great singers... Me and Simon always have a laugh when were together I feel like nothing else in the world matters. All my problems had just disappeared.
"Simon. I know it's a bad time. But you know how we had sex yesterday? Can I get a pregnancy test? There's nothing else that I want more!"
"Of course. I want this baby just as much as you do."
We shopped for ages. Simon ended up buying the cutest thing. I just know he will look great in it. Well Simon looks great in almost everything he wears.. He even looked pretty sexy as joker yesterday. He told me that my biggest present was for tomorrow. It was the only present I didn't know about. When we got back home Ethan and Alex were sitting in the living room hugging each other. I thought to myself 'wow that didn't last long' but to be fair it was like how me and Simon kept coming back to each other. Ethan got up and walked over to me and Simon.
" Ethan! I said stay away from Harley! "
"Calm down Simon. I'm saying sorry. Listen Harley I'm so sorry about trying to kiss you. I was really drunk. And you of all people should know you do stupid things when your drunk." I rolled my eyes.
"What's me being drunk because my fiance dumped me and my baby dying got anything to do with you trying to kiss me? There two completely different things!"
"Ethan maybe it's just a better idea if you move out.."
"Ok if that's how you feel. At least me and Alex can actually do what we want in our own house. Let's go pack Alex. We can go live with Cal." Ethan walked upstairs and before Alex followed him she came over to me.
"Look I'm do sorry about Ethan. I hope we can still be friends."
"Of course we can."
She smiled and followed Ethan upstairs. We didn't really do anything else that night. We filmed a video if me reacting to random videos with Simon.. But that was all really. My subscribers were really close to one million! I was at 980,000.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Birthday morning.
When I woke up Simon was already awake. He was downstairs and be made me the best most romantic breakfast. He made us waffles and croissants which me and Simon shared. I could tell already that it was gonna be a good day. It had been an hour and he was already treating me like more of a lady than Max ever did. But me and Max were over now. So I need to stop comparing him to Simon. I need to forget about him and everything he did to me. The hitting, the shouting. Everything just needs to be forgotten about.
"Right birthday girl! Are you ready for your presents?" Before I could answer he picked me up put me over his shoulders and took me into the living room.
"It's probably and good idea if you opened the big present first before it loses oxygen." I looked at him confused and laughed what ever it was it was really heavy. It had holes in the top of box too. What ever it was. It was alive...