Telling Max

*Ding dong* oh great that's Max! 

"I guess it's time to tell him... Thankyou for everything girls you've made me see I'm in love with Simon but before you go there's just one more thing I'm worried about. When me and Simon you know I don't know if we used protection... What if we didn't?"

"I'm sure it'll be fine its no problem your our friend!" Freya said

"Yeah that's what friends do! And if it goes right then that's another sideman with a girlfriend we'll be like the side girls!" Said Kay

" yeah but Alex and Sara can't keep their hands of Ethan and JJ and Leah and Tobi are constantly together we're like the side girls that are like friends" said Katie 

My mum let Max in. No turning back now. I had made my mind up I want to be with Simon. But what if he didn't want to be with me? Oh god here he comes...

Max walked in the room and smiled. 

"We'll be going now... Good luck!" Freya said

They all waved goodbye. It was time. 

"Harley! I missed you so much!" Max said he smiled. And all I could do was giggle I didn't feel the way I did before. It was over.

"Max I need to tell you something.."

"Yeah babe?"

"I met someone, he lives next door actually he's amazing.. Oh my life I'm horrible you don't need to know that part what I'm trying to say is I don't feel the same way anymore Max I'm in love with a guy called Simon... Please don't hate me."

"Hate you? Hate you? I could never hate you! How could you do this to me? This is what I was worried about Harley you moving on. Did you ever love me?"

"Of course I did don't be stupid! I just don't -"

"What? Don't feel the same way any more? I bet you've said that to loads of guys you don't care Harley all you care about is yourself!"

" MAX that isn't fair your the first guy I've ever fell in love with its over I've met someone else!"

"Did you say he lived next door?? Imma kill that son of a bitch!"

"No Simo- I mean Max please! Don't hurt him!"

The girls were listening in to our conversation I didn't know they were listening to us. Max stormed out of my bedroom pushing the girls out the way. They shouted him for him to stop. He ran out the door and bashed open Simons door. I chased after him as fast as I could the girls followed behind me.

"What the fuck are you doing to our door?" Josh shouted

"Are you Simon??"

"No! I'm Josh why do you want Simon?"

"Imma kill him for messing with my girl!"

"Ohh Simon you got lucky did you?" JJ laughed

"Wrong time JJ?" Vikk said

Simon came down the stairs.

"Great" I said " Max don't hurt him!"

"So this is Max huh?" Simon said slowly walking towards him

"You ruined my life! Imma kill you! My girlfriend. Harley doesn't live me anymore. Because of you! And your gonna pay!"

"Harley? Is this true?" Simon asked me looking toward me. His eyes were beautiful. "

"I didn't want it to happen like this Si! Yeah it's true I think I'm falling for you.."

Simon smiled at me and was about to grab my hand.

"THAT IS IT YOUR DON SIII" Max laughed to himself and before me and the girls could pull him away he punched Simon in the face. Simon fell to the floor. 

"How could you? I hate you! I hate you! This is why I don't love you any more you need to learn to let things go! " I gave him the biggest slap I ever could give. "Just leave" I was holding back my tears. Max pushed me out the way and before he walked out he said "I hope you and him are happy together..."

I sat on the floor next to Simon I grabbed his head and rested it on my legs. I weeped as I brushed Simons hair with my hands. Max was known for doing stuff like this. He was good at everything in my old school especially stuff like wrestling. The girls hugged me and the rest of the boys surrounded Simon shocked. Alex and Ethan and Sara walked in they looked so shocked. Alex and Sara hugged me too and Ethan looked at Simon speechless. Simon was bleeding so badly. Now I wait for him to wake up...