Waking up..

I woke up. Something didn't feel right. Where the hell was I? Oh no. This is Simons house. This is Simons bed. I turned round and saw Simon. He was still sleeping he was so cute. But I'm so mad at myself. How could I do this to Max? He will actually hate me if he found out. Then it hit me. If me and Simon did do anything last night.. Did we even remember to.. You know.

"Simon..." I nudged him "Simon!" I shook him violently "wake up FFS!" I pushed him of the bed. He looked so cute when he just woke up.

"What? Wait a second why are you in my room? What did we do?" He said

"Isn't it obvious Simon? We fucked we fucking fucked and now my life is actually finished! I have a boyfriend Simon what the fuck will happen if he finds out?!! Oh no... It's Saturday isn't it? Max is coming today!"

"What you have a boyfriend? You didn't think to tell me this before we had sex? Well did we use protection at least?"

"How am I meant to know? I was drunk just like you! All I can remember is JJ and Sara walking in on us while we were doing it! It's not just my fault Simon your the one who brought me to your room!"

"And your the one who could of stopped it! I get it you were drunk! So was I? It's not my fault you can't stop yourself! Just get out I wish I never of met you!"

I wanted to say something but I couldn't I was so ashamed of myself what was max gonna think? I have to tell him! Oh no Mum! She's gonna be so angry! I'm not even aloud alcohol! Never mind as much as I drank and I was out all night she's gonna know I did something! I ran out the door trying to hold in my tears. I could hear Freya, Kay and Katie shouting me. I couldn't turn back not now I was a disgrace! 

I grabbed my keys and opened the door. My mum was shouting me but instead of saying anything I ran straight to my room. I cried into my pillow. Why did I do this? This isn't me I'm not the kind of person to go to parties or get drunk or have a one night stand... Mum came up stairs to me. It looked like she was gonna shout but when she saw me crying she stopped and sat beside me. 

"What happend honey?"

" mum I can never go back there not after what I did!"

"What exactly did you do?"

"I slept with Simon I got drunk and slept with him and I think I might be falling for him mum..."

"Honey what are you gonna do? Max is coming over today."

Just then there was a knock at the door it was freya,Kay and Katie. They wanted to speak to me.

"Harley? Are you OK? We saw what happend with you and Simon." Katie said

"Yeah I'm fine just fine.."

"Tell me what happend I want to know the whole story." Kay said

" I slept with Simon!"

"So is it anything to be ashamed of? Simons a great guy he reminds me of Josh actually." Freya said

"Because I have a boyfriend and he's coming round today. I need to tell him the truth. Because I.. I..I "

"Because? You have feelings for Simon don't you?"

"I think I do..."