Our video

I sat down in Simons chair. It was so comfortable but I was super nervous. In the end I just named my channel Harley Elisha.(Which was my first and middle name.) Simon sat behind me just incase I needed help but he tried to stay out the video as much as possible.
"Right are you ready?" Simon asked
"Yep press record!"
"Hi everyone so my boyfriend has persuaded me to start a channel! On this channel I'm just gonna be posting random videos like trying weird things and Q&A's and challenges but probably mostly gaming... I'm really into that stuff. I might even do some collabs with my boyfriend if your lucky!"
"Yeah very lucky" he laughed
"Can you do me a favour and if you see this video share it it would help me so much! My twitter and Instagram is in the description and seeya." I said as I mocked Simons outro
"Oi!" He jokes
"Ok so now imma have to edit this video right?"
"Yeah do you want help?"
"Yeah probably" Simon sat on his chair and I sat on his lap. We were up for ages trying to sort out this video! It was 3 am and we finnaly went sleep!
In the afternoon the next day I decided to upload the video. It was nerve-racking I'm so shy. Simon took me out for dinner it was really fancy. He played for dinner and even though it was quite a long way back we walked home together. We talked more about our future together. And then it came up. The children. I knew I shouldn't of cared but it hurt I guess. I mean only having 25% chance of having kids is terrible. Especially when I could of changed that.
"Simon I could of stopped it.."
"Could of stopped what?"
"Max and the bullies..."
"It wasn't your fault Harley!"
"I could of told someone I could of prevented my self from depression and self harm but yet I didn't I let it carry on... I had the decision of breaking up with Max but instead I let him hit me."
"You didn't let him you didn't tell him to it wasn't your fault!'
" I ruined your life! What would your mum think of me? Wait she doesn't even know me does she? We're engaged and she doesn't know who i am?"
"You didn't ruin my life! We could still have kids! 25% is still possible at least there is a chance! And you could meet my mum.. How about tomorrow we'll tell her about the wedding."
"Ok fine. I really hope we can have kids Simon.."
"I hope so too"
When we got home I checked the comments for my YouTube channel. I already had 200+ subs and somehow my video had got 1000+ views!
"Simon! Come look!"
"Oh shit! 1000 view?? 231 subs?? I'm so proud of you!" He hugged me.
"Oh yeah I need to call my mum she will love you!"
Simons POV:
I called my mum.
"Hi mum! I wanted to ask you if I can see you tomorrow?"
"Yes Simon! That would be lovely! Wait... What's the catch?"
"No catch just someone I want you to meet."
"Si! you have a girlfriend!!"
"Mum..."
"Of course you can come over! Seeya tomorrow!"
The call ended. How was I gonna tell my mum that me and Harley had only met 3 months ago and we're already engaged? She would hate me. Or hate her.
Harley POV:
"Hey did you tell your mum?"
"Yeah we're going over tomorrow!"
"Great I can't wait!"
We kissed. It was 10 PM and he brought me up to his room. (You know what I mean wink wink) we went for an hour and stopped.
"Oh my god! I need to upload my GTA video and the very best!"
He quickly uploaded it and tweeted it to Twitter.
"I'll post the other one in about an hour or I'll tell my followers on Twitter that I'll upload tomorrow."
He then tweeted again.
"I think I should do my first video now. Do you wanna do it with me?"
"Ooh do what? Can I watch?" JJ said passing past our room.
"Olajide!" Sara shouted punching jjs arm.
"Maybe we should play a random game. Like?"
"Why don't we play slither.io together? It's quite fun and it's trending lately."
"Ok sure then we can upload it to both channels."
When we had finished playing Simon wanted me to tell him more about my childhood. I loved him so much. He listens to me when no one else can. I'm so nervous about meeting his parents tomorrow.. What will they sat about the engagement?
-
-
- Sorry this is a boring chapter but I think more things will happen in the next chapter or the one after that! - Harley.