Stag night!

I woke up fucking naked and real sore. I may have been absolutely pissed last night but that doesn't mean I couldn't remember what I was doing. I was so fucking ashamed of myself. I mean normal sex. Fine. Sucking dick. Not fucking fine at all! I don't even think I can look Simon in the eye. He wasn't drunk he didn't have one single beer and he probably remembered the whole thing. This is why I don't get pissed! Oh god. Everyone in the house must of heard us. If I couldn't face Simon how am I gonna face the others? Why on earth did I suck his dick? Ew. Ugh. I got dressed and all I could be bothered to wear was my cosy ass Sidemen hoodie. I grabbed Gracie Mae and went downstairs. Everyone was awake but Simon. When I came down everyone stared at me.
"Yo.. You have fun last night?" JJ joked
"Yeah we could all hear you.." Sara said
"Yeah.." Kay said "when I said fun I didn't mean that much fun.." She giggled
"Ugh! I didn't mean to! I didn't want to suck his dick did I?"
"You sucked his dick HAHAHA!" JJ laughed
"Ugh!" I said as I ran out the room crying and into Gracie's room. I locked the door and sat beside the door with Gracie in my hands. After a while there was a knock at the door.
"Harley? It's Daria! Let me in!" I moved away from the door and unlocked it.
"They all know! It was a mistake! You of all people know I would never do that!"
"I know! That's why I didn't say anything downstairs!"
"I don't think I can even look Simon in the eyes!"
"You can trust me. If anything goes wrong. Which I doubt. I'll help you."
"I'm so ashamed of myself.." I sniffed I hugged Daria. Then there was another knock on the door.
"Harley? It's Simon! Let me in!"
"Daria? What if he expects me to do that every time? I can't do it not again!"
"I heard that! And I'm not.." I opened the door to let him in.
"I'll leave you two alone..." I locked the door so it was just me and Simon. I refused to look him in the eyes.
"I'd be lying if I said last night was a nice surprise.. But I don't want you to do that kind of stuff if your not comfortable.. Ok it was sexy but I was very shocked when you actually decided to do it!"
"Everyone downstairs knows.. What if they tell the others?"
"They won't.. I won't let them!" I rested my head against his shoulders.
"Look me in the eyes.."
"I can't.."
He moved my head gently. His eyes are gorgeous.. And I'd die if I couldn't look at them ever again.. He kissed me. Me him and Gracie went downstairs.
"OI OI!" JJ shouted.
"Guys please.. Can we forget about it.."
"Yeah that would probably be the best idea.. I mean why talk about this when you could be getting ready for Simons stag party?" Daria said she smiled at me and I smiled back. Simon went to the shop to buy booze for later. Me and Sara and Kay had to leave the house for that night..
Simons POV:
It was the day of my stag party. Me and JJ went to buy some booze for later while Harley and the girls went to a hotel. It wasn't gonna be a proper stag party. Like strippers and partying at a club. We were just staying in the house having beer. Getting drunk and playing FIFA.
"Yo Simon?"
"Yeah?"
"Can we order a few strippers?"
"NO!"
"Why? They're pretty fit.."
"You don't know where they've been. And I'm happy with Harley thanks!"
"Was she really that good at sucking dick?"
"Maybe.."
He laughed.
"But no strippers!"
Even though it was just a house party we all got pretty dressed up. All the Sidemen and our friends like Manny, Lewis, Joe, Caspar, etc. Came to the house party. It wasn't that big though. It was 9. The party was about to start. More and more guests kept showing until everyone was here. We drank so much and I got so pissed. We all did. Soon we were partying with blow up dolls and fucking breaking stuff. Then the door rang I opened it thinking it would be Harley forgetting something. But I was very wrong. As I opened the door 4 strippers ,half naked, walked in.
"What the hell JJ?" I shouted "what if Harley sees?"
"She won't. Don't worry about it! Just enjoy! I know I will.." He smirked. One of the strippers grabbed my hand a pushed me on the sofa. Then the worst thing could possibly happen. I was right. Harley was coming. Harley did forget something! She stood there shocked as she saw me and this slut!
"What the hell Simon? I thought you loved me! I'm sorry do I not give you enough?"
I pushed the girl out the way.
"Of course I do! We're getting married tomorrow!"
"Oh really? Because it seems you forgot that.."
"Harley?" Harley pushed me out the way and bashed into the wall. She walked out the door and back into Daria's car.
"Harley wait!"
She turned around.
"No more waiting Simon. I'm done. I can't do this. Your basically cheating on me!"
"Harley? Please!" I pleaded
She ignored me and went straight into the car. I opened the door wide and chucked everyone out. Even my friends. Except JJ and Vikk.
"See JJ? You ruined my life. I had a future with that women! And you ruined it! I loved her! And now she's gone.."
"I'm sorry.. I can fix it Simon!"
"Not now.." I drank and drank. I felt like it took the pain away.
Harley POV:
"What happend?" Daria asked
"We're done..."
'What? You can't! Not now!" She said
"He was with another girl. It's clearly not good enough that I physically Can't do what he wants me to do. And clearly that girl can so.."
"Then give him what he wants.." Daria said. "Us girls will go back to the house and you and Simon go to the hotel."
"Really? But he cheated on me?"
"Not really.. Do you really think Simon would do something like that?"
"No.." Daria drove back to the house and picked up Simon.
"Harley! Your back! I'm so sorry!"
"I know you are.. I love you and that's why we're going back to the hotel. I'm gonna try and give you what you want..."
When we arrived at the hotel we had to explain to the guy at the reception what had happened and he allowed it to just be me and Simon. Simon took me upstairs and allowed me to get ready in the bathroom again. I wore a different outfit to before. It was red. And it was lacy. And this time it was just the bra,pants and stockings. I put on red lipstick and walked into the room.
Same again. If you don't like stuff like this then you should probably stop reading! But don't forget to vote!
"Ready?" I asked
"Ready.."
I was nervous but I had to try. For Simon. I walked in the room and looked at Simon.
"Damn.."
I laid on top if him. And we started making out. We missed really violently. It was getting more and more every time. We started touching each other. It was time. I sat up once again. And pulled Simon up. I pulled off his top and fucking licked his chest (damn)
Simons POV:
I didn't mind if she didn't want to fuck me like she did the other day. But it was amazing when she did. She pulled off my top and licked my chest. Oh fuck I thought. Dicks getting excited again.. I pulled her against me and we made out again. She took of my trousers. And slowly pulled down my pants.. Damn she was so good at that. She started slow and then got faster. Oh fuck. It was my turn. I slowly took off her lacy bra and made out with her again. Our tongues fighting. I pulled off her stocking slowly.. Trying to send her chills while doing it. And then I pulled down her pants. And we fucked. She was so good at it. Like how? We fucked for ages. Our skin rubbing against each other. Or bodies connecting. After an hour or so we stopped and hugged and just started to kiss. Then we fell asleep together. The fact she felt uncomfortable hurt but she was doing this for me. I loved her so much. And I wouldn't mind if she decided she didn't want to do it. Before I fell sleep. I played with Harley's hair. I was thinking about tomorrow. Tomorrow we'll finally be Simon and Harley Minter..
Liked the chapter? Vote for it! And follow me on Instagram simplyminter! I'm very sorry if you feel uncomfortable with things like this at the end. I mean some dirty people like it *cough emma cough* 😂