A very Sidemen Christmas!

Simon was so sweet yesterday. It sounds bad but it's so hard not to fuck him. I'm pretty sure you all know what I mean. But back off he's mine.. We woke up really early on Christmas morning. We had to get everything ready. All the Sidemen were coming round for Christmas dinner. And we had to wait for them to open are presents! We all put on the cheesiest Christmas jumpers and we all looked ridiculous. Especially JJs Christmas jumper.. 😂 Ok so this is how the whole day went.
"Wake up babe! Its Christmas!" Simon smiled at me. God it was his sleepy voice again. Sleepy voices are so God damn sexy.
"Ugh we've got sooo much to do!" I laughed
"Don't worry I'll help. Me and Kay are making dinner. You can sort out the table and decorations if you want!"
"Sure!" I smiled I know I got the best job. Ha!
We basically finished at the same time so me and Simon went to sit on the sofa.
"Why don't we go outside and have some fun?"
"Hang on. Your pregnant?" Simon said
"Not that kind of fun you twat!" I laughed and punched him in the arm playfully.
"Ohhh you mean. Oh ok." He laughed
The snow had stopped but there was still enough snow to build snowmen and have a snowball fight with so we went out anyway. I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside. I grabbed a snowball and threw it at his head when he weren't looking.
"BOOM!" I shouted
"You wanna play that game huh?" He grabbed a snowball and it hit my arse!
"Harley I'm sorry do you want me to run it off for you. I don't mind" he joked
"Thanks Si but no thanks. I think I'll be wiping it off my own arse."  Then we laughed at whatever the fuck I just said. Like it didn't even make sense! After a while we started making a snowman. Simon rolled his body and I rolled his head. Simon went to get a leftover carrot that he didn't need to make dinner with and used it for his nose and I found stones for his eyes and mouth.
"Wow!" I said
"Wait there's one more thing!" He went inside and after a couple of minutes he Dan back out with JJs 'beast' hat.
"Do you wanna do the honours?" He smiled passing the hat over to me. I put the hat on the snowman. But it was super embarrassing because I was so small compared to Simon so I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach the snowman!

 But it was super embarrassing because I was so small compared to Simon so I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach the snowman!

Trust me your either thinking one of two things. 1. Wow Harley your such a great editor. OR 2. WOWW Harley your such a shitty editor how do you have 1.3k on Instagram?
When Simon wasn't looking I quickly got another snowball and chucked it at his face. He looked at me.
"Harley!" He laughed he came over to me and we hugged. We started making out and just as we did that it started to snow. It was so romantic. Like in all those shitty films. We made out for a long time. You know to make up on all the sex we missed out on? Then JJ came out.
"Guys have you seen my favourite hat?" He said
"No what does it look like?" Simon giggled
"It's my beast hat?"
"HAHAHA!" we both laughed so hard. Then JJ looked up.
"There it is!" He grabbed it from the snowman and left. Me and Simon made out some more. (What? 😂)
By the time we went back in everyone had already arrived. All the Sidemen, manny, Lewis and their girlfriends. There was 18 of us all together. We opened them together and it was amazing. Simon opened his last present from me. It was a big box. He opened it and his reaction was gold.
"Oh my gosh Harley! How did you know?" He laughed
"Well I've been watching your YouTube videos lately and when I found out JJ broke your old one I had to get you a new one!" I smiled. It was a new car. Yes. The ones for kids. When we were done Kay shouted us in for dinner. We ate in the living room because it was the only room in the house that could fit 18 people in. Dinner was great. And I was spending it with the people I loved most. My friends. But one person was missing of course. Which was my school friend Daria. She was amazing! She was and still is my bestest friend. Me and her reminded me of Simon and JJ. We met in year 7 and still are Friends to this day. She won't be coming until the wedding though. And I couldn't wait to see her. One by one people left and soon it was just me, Simon, Emma, Sara and JJ playing a game of truth or dare. Pretty much how all Christmas's ended. Getting drunk and playing a few games while your drunk. It was funny though. It was the perfect Christmas. Surely nothing should go as perfect as my life is going right now. When will all this luck stop and turn into something bad? Of course not. When my baby is born the bad luck will end forever right? Just one month until Gracie Mae arrives!
When will the bad luck start? At the wedding? Or when the baby is born? Carry on reading to find out and follower simplyminter on Instagram!