A turn of events

"Simon? Simon?"
"Yeah babe?" God his sleepy voice was cute.
"I think I need to book an appointment at the doctors for the baby. I need to know how long and stuff like that."
"Ok go ahead. I'll take you to your appointment. Just ring them first." He smiled at me and git out of bed. I picked up my phone and rang the doctors.
"Hello? How can we help you today?" The receptionist said.
"I need to book an appointment. I'm pregnant. Well I found out yesterday."
"Well normally you would have to wait like a week but there's no space at all. But if your pregnant your gonna have to be seen.. Erm. We have a spare time today at 4:15?"
"That's perfect thankyou!"
Simon was still getting dressed.
"Simon I have an appointment at quater past 4. Will you come with me? I'm scared."
"Don't be scared! Of course I'll come with you!" He kissed me on the lips and picked me up. He took me downstairs and we watched up on TV together.
"Simon it sounds so stupid but I'm scared. I don't want to lose another baby."
"You won't. You know why? Because I'm gonna support you all the way. Imma be right by your side and I'm gonna hug you and tell you everythings ok."
"Thanks Si." I hugged him and started to play with my hair. I loved it when he did that. It was so relaxing.
"Hey guys!" Sara said
"Hey! God you sound happy today!" I said
"Yeah well me and JJ have something to tell you guys!"
"You ain't pregnant too are you?" Simon joked
"No!" Sara laughed. She hit Simons arm.
"No me and Jide are getting married!"
"Oh my gosh! Sara! I'm so happy for you!"
"Thankyou!"
"Oh God! Look at the time! We need to go!" Simon said
"It's only quater to 3 Si!"
"Yeah I was hoping we could walk together... There's a park near there. I was hoping we could go for a picnic kind of thing?"
"Simon! Your amazing! I guess we're going now then!"
Simon grabbed my hand and we walked outside hand in hand. London was way better than Leicester.
"Simon?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm really looking forward to getting married. I really love you."
"I love you too"
Then I saw something. Something that changes the story yet again. It was Max and he was heading straight for us.
"Simon maybe we should cross like right now."
"Why are you so worried? Oh. Maybe we should cross he looks angry."
"There's too many cars Si!"
"Trying to get away from me? Huh Si.?" He laughed to himself
"No of course not.."
"Long time no see Harley. You look terrible. Why I ever liked an ugly girl like you I don't know."
"Oi she ain't ugly she's perf-"
"I'm speaking. And Harley out of the both of us your the one who cheats on me? On me? You know everyone wants a piece of sexy old Max. It's funny because everyone told me that I was too good for you. And they were right. I knew they were right. But having you by my side made me look better and you were the perfect punching bag weren't you Harley?"
"DONT SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT!"
"What are you gonna do about it Siii? Punch me? Punch me as hard as I punched your girlfriend here?"
Simon moved closer to Max.
"Simon please. You don't know what he's capable of. He will hurt you like he hurt me."
"Harley your getting a bit fat aren't you? Haha remember when you were like 13 and everyone bullied you for being fat. Ha I was one of them."
"No actually.. It's my baby."
"Baby? This keeps getting better and better! Let me ask a question. Did you make this baby before or after you cheated on me? You know what I don't want to know.. But I'm gonna make it my mission to destroy you."
"What?" Just then Max grabbed my arm and squeezed it really tightly.
"What's up Harley? Hurt?"
"That's it!" Then Simon punched Max around the face.
"Is that all you got?" He said. He punched me in the stomach and pushed me on the floor.
"NO! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOUR A DICK." Before Max could say anything else Simon whacked him. Hard. So hard that Max fell to the floor.
"Harley?!?" Simon said as he picked me up
"Are you OK?"
"My stomach it hurts." I cried
"No. This can't be happening." Simon called Sara to pick us up. She took me and Simon straight to the doctor. We were early for our appointment but we were seen as soon as possible because of the circumstances. I sobbed.
"Harley? Can you tell us what happend?" The doctor said
"I was punched in the stomach. I have a huge pain in my tummy. I don't care. Is the baby ok?"
Simon grabbed my hand and Sara grabbed my other hand.
"I'm afraid.. I'm afraid your baby is dead.."
"No! It can't be."
"I want a different doctor. Your lying to me." He said. Simon was heartbroken and so was I.
"Well can I have more children?"
"I'm sorry to tell you this but when this person punched you. He did it so hard that.. It damaged your uterus I'm afraid there is no chance you can ever have a child."
"Ever?" Simon cried
"Not ever."
I grabbed Simon tightly. My world was falling apart. 2 babies dead. Me and Simon hugged for hours. We didn't speak we just hugged. I guess we thought it was gonna take the pain away. How stupid were we if we thought this was true? We cried all night. We were never gonna be that happy little family we set out to be. We sat on the sofa. The rest of the Sidemen and their girlfriends surrounded us. Everyone was silent. I guess it was to respect me and Simon. Max had done it. He had ruined my life. From the day I met him he did it. He knew how to twist my feelings and now he had ruined mine and Simons chance of having a family? When was he gonna stop? I thought that now we had broken up he'd go away. How stupid was I? He was always gonna ruin my life. Always.