The results

I woke up late that morning. We ended up sleeping at about 3ish but I was worth it. Today everyone will know I am Simons girlfriend.. I smiled to my self. It was the day I get the results. Sara said she'll be there for me no matter what. Again I was sick. I went downstairs and made myself breakfast. Maybe I was just hungry. Sara saw me in the kitchen and went to join me.

"Are you OK? It's the day we get the results."

"Yeah I'm fine. Well I'm a bit worried really. What if I am pregnant? What if Simon won't want me after this?"

"Simons always wanted a child. Probably not this early... But I'm sure he won't dump you! "

Simons POV:

I woke up and heard someone talking in the kitchen. It was Sara and Harley. I live how my best friend and my girlfriend liked each other so much. But then I heard the conversation...

"Sara I'm scared. You don't know how he will react! He's not had this problem before. It's gonna be such a shock."

"Maybe your not pregnant. For all you know you could of used a condom! Relax!"

"I was so stupid Sara.. I don't normally do this stuff. I'm not the kind of girl that goes to parties and gets pregnant. I'm the girl that's smart and normally avoids them kind of things. And this is why. I could be pregnant and I  could lose everything!"

"Harley? Your pregnant?" I said in shock

Harley's POV:

"Simon I'm so sorry... I don't know yet. It might not be what you think. I get the results today.."

"Harley! I would never leave you! No matter what it is we can get through it! When do you get the results?"

"Any time now..."

"Well I'm gonna quickly upload our video from yesterday. Tell me if you get a call"

*ring*

"Oh great the moment of truth" I took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hello? Yes this is Harley. Erm.. Ok I think I can come in today. What time? Is 3 ok? Ok thankyou bye."

"What's happend?" Sara said 

"I need to see the doctor today at 3. This can't be good. They were meant to ring me and tell me the results not tell me to come in!'

" maybe it's a better idea if Simon goes in with you. Just incase it is what you thkay."

Simon came down the stairs.

"So are you pregnant?"

"I don't know yet I need to go in later.. Any way what happend to Emma and Kay?"

Kay POV:

I felt so embarrassed for thinking Emma and Vikk were together. Harry's sister? How didn't I know? I'm such an ass hat. Emma walked down the stairs.