The neighbours

We got settled in to our new home. It had been my mum and I for as long as I could remember. We sat down watching TV and then there was a knock on the door. My mum like she always does, asked me to get the door and I had to say I was expecting a small family or an old married couple to stand at the door asking us ,the new neighbours, for tea. But no. At the door there were seven men, young 20's I guessed. But one guy really captured my eye. Tall,light brown hair and the most gorgeous eyes. To be honest I didn't notice the other guys. I knew it was wrong to think that of my neighbours especially because I'm with max. It would be wrong to even have thoughts like that it was only a little crush I guess. That was fine. Right?

"Hi! We saw that someone finnaly moved into the house and just wanted to say hi! My name's Josh by the way." 

"Oh Hi! My name's Harley nice to meet you?"

"This is JJ,Vik,Harry,Tobi,Ethan and Simon but only 4 of us live next door"

I didn't care about any but Simon. It sounds bad I know but he was gorgeous!

"Hey I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to our party tonight?" He finnaly spoke his voice was deep and dreamy.

"Yeah actually I'd love to go! Thanks"

"Oh yes!! Greatttt! Take my number and I'll give you the details!" He smiled

"Oi oi!" JJ laughed "steady on simon!"

I giggled.

"Think that's are cue to leave, see you later!" Tobi said

Later that night Simon texted me:

'Hi u still up 4 party 2nite??'

'Yh course wat time??'

' Starts at 8 go home when u want 😉'

'Il b there 👌😉'