Don't die

Leo's pov

I lost Skye and I ran back to the edge of the property when I heard shots ring out from the house. That was also when Coulson showed up. We both ran I taking down three other guys as well as Faith. We ran through the building and stopped at a room where the metallic sent of blood hung in the air. Leaning on the wall was Skye. On the ground close to her was a girl. Coulson ran back out of the house and called the rest of the team, who was already here in to help us lift Skye after Jemma realized two of the tube looking thing regulated temperature which could save people. We lifted both girls into different machines and activated them. We prayed that it would work. There both sets of lips slightly parted and they let out a breath. We rushed them both back to the base in the plane and we sent them both to a hospital under our agency. They put them both into surgery and we both waited the painful wait as they were there. Finally the doctor came in a look on her face saying something was wrong. "We were able to save them, but neither have enough energy to live much longer. I think it would be best to let them go, but it's your choice." "No. We will try." It was Jemma she's was not going to give up hope on either of them. We brought them to the plane and put them in a room that would be steady no matter what happened. They lay next to each other and it scared me neither looking like breath came into or out of their lungs. A few agents went on a trip and got some stuff. I don't really know what it was and have it to them as their pulses dived for the worst. We injected it I to them and their heartbeats sped up before they both spiked. We couldn't do anything and finally as we all panicked their bodies fell still. There hearts pumping strong. "What just happened?" It was an agent behind me. "We just saw how much of a fighter they both are." It came as a quiet whisper from Jemma. We hugged each other and all cried with joy. We had saved them both.