Hanging out

Kim's pov

It had been a few weeks and lily and I had told the Roonies and the casting crew about Lily's powers and they had expected. Though the only one who has seen lily shapeshift, other than me and the gang, is Maddie. Fun fact, sometimes lily will accidentally shapeshift if she feels a lot of strong emotions at once. So that happened and Maddie walked in on a huge lioness in the middle of her room. The Ronnies didn't care if lily shapeshifted in the house either as long as she didn't damage anything. She hadn't done it yet but most likely would soon. We just hang out with the Roonies and have come really close. What was really nice is that in the basement of the filming studio there is a dojo and gym that the whole group can use whenever we wanted. Today lily and I were sitting in the living room with Maddie watching basketball while Liv was out doing, oh I don't remember. The basketball game would determine who would go to the championship and we were all on edge. About a quarter through the game lily turned into a black panther and laid on the couch next to me with her shoulder and head against my knee with her tail flicking nervously. She was a little tense. About half way through the game Maddie got up to get some snacks and we kept watching the game. E heard the door open and lily didn't move. It was Liv. "Okay I get that that is lily but that is one big cat." Liv said stepping into the living room. Lily got up off the couch and turned back into a human and sat down again. She looked at Liv and smiled, "Better?" Liv just laughed and smiled. "Sure." Lily looked back at the tv and stood up. "Maddie, we are up by like a bazillion points!" Maddie ran in and hugged lily. "Yes, we are going to win!" In the end we did win the basketball game and we all celebrated Liv and I didn't really understand what would happen now that our team won, but we still celebrated. It had been a good day and in the morning lily and I went to the dojo to practice.