First scene

Kim's pov

"Time to get ready to film." It was Lily's soft but strong voice. I opened my eyes and she pulled me to my feet. We walked upstairs, got dressed, went to the makeup department and went to wait for our scene. Both Lily and I were wearing dark suits to sort of blend in with the darker set. We waited as Liv came on set as Skyvolt and the scene began.

Liv: (sighs) I know your here black falcon! (Pauses. Turned around with arms out.) come and fight me. You seem scared if your still hiding from this fight!

Black falcon(Derik fing): oh Skyvolt, my dear dear Skyvolt. You see I have some friends with me. (Reveals himself from shadows. Chuckles) You are the one to be defeated!

(Three people come out of the shadows)

Liv: Oh I see four to one. I'll just surrender now and ignore that you attacked people of the city. ( faces them. Narrows eyes. Forms a ball of lightning in hand.) not going to happen! (Throws it at him. Hits him and he flies back a few feet before getting up and points to Liv)

Derik: Get her!

(Everyone rushes forward.)

Liv: (continues shooting them with lightning but is still out numbered.)

(Someone swoops around taking out one of the guys while some one else takes out another.)

Liv: (takes out the last two men and ties them up before standing and looking around astonished) Who's there! I know your there and I will fire at you! (Turns in a slow circle)

Kim: ( steps out of the shadows with red tailed hawk on shoulder.) I'm not here to attack. (Raises hands in the air at the side of head)

Liv: there were two of you!

Lily: (Hops off Kim's shoulder and turns human) that would have been me.

Liv: you... You can tun into a hawk!

Lily: among other things . I'm Sabertooth. This is Wonder.

Kim: I have telepathy. I can move things with my mind.

Liv: (nods) wow. How do you know who I am and I don't know you?

Kim: we keep hidden. From most people. We come out at night so we're pretty much nocturnal. (Smiles)
Liv: (smiles) yeah. Well thanks. Will you guys come fight with me again?

Lily: just look in the shadows for those waiting to help.

Liv: good to know. So I'll see you around.

Kim: (looks at Lily who nodded back then back at Liv) yeah

"Cut!! Nice work I was really intrigued in the whole thing. We all turned and walked off set after the yell from the director. "Hey Kim?" I turned to face Liv. "Yeah?" "I wanted to know if you wanted to head outside in costume and go to school with me to get homework?" I looked at Lily who answered. "Sure. I'm going to get some water then we can go." Okay meet by the front door in 5."