New folks

Lily's pov

As soon as the three people disappeared I felt the pain again in my leg and leaned on a tree. " I forgot that would happen." I mutter. "What?" Asks Bree. "The cloud around my leg was supporting me and made me able to move normally. When they left so did the support." Bree nodded and looked around. "Do you know they way through this forest?" "Yeah it's pretty much a part of me. But before we start moving I'm gonna need some help." I glance at my leg so she understands. I looked at the trees as we slowly past them and looked for a good place to camp. We stopped at a tree with a thick trunk and I activated my powers. First I made the limbs of the tree spread farther away from where they parted from the trunk and made them curve to form a wall around the open spot where the branches broke off from the trunk. I made the space behind the branches bigger so Bree and I could fit up there. With my activated powers I scaled up the tree to the open area in an instant and Bree joined me a moment later. I covered the area in soft, thick moss so it would be comfortable. We sat there for a little while and I made a thermal blanket for us. I then made two leaf bags and stuffed them with leaves to use as pillows. After that I deactivated my powers and laid down. I only laid there for a few minutes before sitting up and slowly unwrapping Bree's scarf from my leg. It stung but I finally got it completely off. I reactivated my powers and washed the scarf so it hung wet and I put it hidden in the branches to dry. I made a makeshift bandage and wrapped it on for the night before laying back down next to Bree and closing my eyes. I woke up as the sun was rising and woke Bree up. I wrapped up the blanket and tied it to my back to carry. I rewrapped my leg with the scarf and got down from the tree carefully. I looked around and back at Bree. "There are horses ahead. If we try we can ride those much faster than we walk and it wouldn't be so painful." "Alright, nice. Let's go." We made our way to the horse pasture and found the owner of the stable up on the hill above the pasture. He gladly lent us use of his horses. I chose a black and white spotted mare and Bree chose a white speckled brown mate and we saddled up and we were off. We rode for a long while and then stopped to take a break. We were sitting on the edge of a steam when a boy approached us. I knew him instantly and shook my head as Bree got up. "Who are you and what do you want?" "My name is jasper and I just wanted to talk. I got up and looked at him. "We don't want to talk." That was all Bree needed to get the message. She quickly came back to my side and stood looking at jasper.