Quest

Kim's pov

I went upstairs and turned on Lily's computer. I started logging into her tracking device and Maddie came in. "What are you doing?" "Finding my cousin." Maddie came and sat next to me on the air mattress and watched what I was doing. "How?" "She has a tracking device implanted into the back of her neck and I'm activating it so we can find where she is." The computer dinged and I smiled. I typed a few more things like Lily showed me and opened my phone to activate a few settings so her tracking device was being tracked on my phone along with tracking other people around me. I put it in its charger and grabbed a backpack. I packed food and water and Maddie did the same for the other person that was going to be traveling with me, Jack. He was the only other person as skilled and thoughtful as me. He was also a good partner to have in a fight. I packed a jacket and put an extra set of clothes in my bag just in case. What was nice about our backpacks is they were waterproof. I put my phone In a life proof case and sighed. I called Jack and went over what we were going to do and then went to bed early so I was ready for tomorrow.
    I woke up and went downstairs after getting dressed to wait for Jack. Maddie came down and smiled. I smiled back as she disappeared into the he kitchen. There was a knock at the door and I opened it to see Jack in hiking boots, a sweatshirt and a jacket in hand. We talked about what we were going to do and then ate breakfast with Maddie. I checked my phone, 7:20. "Jack let's head out in 10 minutes." He nodded and we did last minute preparations. I gave everyone a hug and we set out. I opened the tracking device on my phone and my eyes widened. Lily wasn't near Wisconsin anymore. She was over in Florida. We got on a plane and off we were to get Lily out of whatever trouble she was in.