Roonie's

Lilly's pov

We arrived at the Roonie's and all got out off the taxis and Kim's and my bags. We were greeted by a kind women who was obviously mrs. Roonie. Mr. Roonie joined us all in the living room a minute later. Parker and Joey, Liv and Maddie's siblings, took Kim's and my bags up to the twins bedroom where we would be sleeping. After a while Liv came down and we chatted for a while. Mrs and mr Roonie left to go make dinner and it was us with Liv. We all talked for a while about our lives and what we liked about where we lived. After a while I got up. "I'm going to put my backpack in your room before dinner. Kim I'll take yours too. Where is your room located?" Liv smiled "Second door on the left, I think it has a M and L on it." I thanked her and went upstairs. I knocked on there door before entering and found Liv's sister, Maddie, on her bed. "Hey I'm lily I'm one of the two going to film with Liv." Maddie smiled. "Really," she said sarcastically with a bit of humor, "I thought you were just a stranger that was randomly walking into my room." I laughed. "Yep that's me." I shook her hand and put our stuff down on our beds and pulled my phone out as it buzzed. The text was from friend named James and it read: Rashel and I wishing you and Kim luck. We will miss you. Hope to see you soon. I smiled and quickly replied back. "Friends that Kim and I haven't seen in a while." I said looking up at Maddie who nodded. The two of us went down for dinner and sat with the others I was next to Maddie and Kim while Liv was on the other side of Maddie. We are and settled in soon after the boys left and us girls went upstairs to our bedroom and talked the night away before heading to bed.