Let's save my world

Lily's pov

I stepped out of the forest as the sky grasped at the last glow of sunset. I jogged home listening and enjoying the night air. I walked in the door to everyone except Kim on the couch. I have a small wave and hiked up the stairs to our bedroom. I knocked before entering and sat across from Kim. "What happened?" She asked looking up at me. "The person who caught Bree and I had been attacking my old home. I am going to save it." "So when will you be back?" "We will be back in a week tops." Her eyes widened. "I'm going too?!?" "Yea. You, Bree, Skyler, Liv, Maddie, Rashel, James, Connor, and Jasper." "Wow. When do we leave?" "Tomorrow morning." She nodded and went to tell the girls. I grabbed my computer and sent the message to Bree and Skyler. Then grabbed my phone to tell the other three. I went downstairs to explain the basics of what was going on. Maddie looked at me with a questioning looks. "So, Liv and I are going to help why?" I laughed. "I wanted to let you see my background and meet my other family." The girls all disappeared into our room to pack a few things and go to bed early. I climbed into bed and shut my eyes tomorrow is going to be a true adventure.