You left me to die

Lily's pov

It was heart wrenching that he was my father. It was a useless thing to be sad about. Especially now that he wanted to kill me and everything I care about. I really did want to get over this feeling of sadness but that's not how it works, even for a superhero. After swing back down to the others we talked for a while and we all went old to do different things. I grabbed my three knives I use to whittle and headed into the trees. My feet never touched the ground as soon as they left it. I swung from branch to branch, from vine to vine, at least 50 feet above the ground. There. Right ahead of me was a drop off. There was a lone tree that stood there with its branches splayed out in a bench facing the drop off. That is when my feet finally met the ground again. As I walked I picked up chunks of wood that I grew from different trees. I scaled up the bench tree and sat with about 10 blocks of smooth wood. I took one out of the pile and thought about the people in my group. I carved the block into a rounded ball. I took a smaller knife and smoothed the rounded edges before carving the lines of a basketball in it for Maddie.  I pulled the next block out and carved a pair of heels for Liv. Each carving fit in your hand easily. I carved two symbols representing their powers for the team. After that I made a heart with a K and L in it for Kim. I carved a cheetah for Bree and for Chase I carved a representation of the world. I took longer on the next one. I carved a lightning bolt and flattened the back and left the front rounded. I carved a S into the front of the bolt and on the back carved her full name, Skyler Storm. I added more details to each carving before putting them into a quickly made bag. I sat and looked out and smiled I had spent the entire day carving. I pulled the carvings out one last time to add the final touch. To Maddie's basketball I filled the crevices with obsidian. I added an arrangement of red rubies to the tips of the shoes in bow patterns. I filled Kim's initial with blue sapphire and mine with emeralds. Finally I added pink diamonds to the edges of Skyler's carving. I put them back into the bag and watched the sun set below the horizon. As soon as it did I heard it. A scream, no a yell. One for help.