Hope

Lily's pov

I groaned as I gained conscious. My leg was on fire. I heard a snap and felt two separate hands. One grabbed my hand the other brushed hair from my face. The black cloak around my eyes was lifted and light filled my eyelids. I opened them to see Bree looking at me concerned. I slowly sat up and looked at my leg where Bree's light blue scarf was loosely tied around it. I looked at her and she explained what she did. I gave a pain filled smile and rewrapped the scarf to be more like a bandage. She helped me stand and I lifted my hands and swung them down and pushed out at my waist causing the zip tie to snap and fall to the ground. I sat back down and leaned against the wall with Bree by my side. A little bit later the man came back in and I got a good look at him. He saw the recognition in my eyes and shook his head. He came over and I glared at him and he picked up Bree this time taking both of us by surprise. He sat he in the chair and she shook. We were both scared I knew that. I didn't think he would hurt Bree so I leaned against the wall lazily and kept a watchful eye giving Bree a reassuring look when she needed it. Every time he asked about Skyler Storm Bree said that he could look in the comic books. He finally gave up and left without hurting her. She walked over and sat by me. "Why don't you think he hurt me?" She asked looking at me. "He was angry about something else when he came in to yell at me." She nodded. "It hurt?" I looked at her. "Like hell." She chuckled before getting serious again. "How do you act so calm of it hurts so much?" "Practice. Lots and lots of practice." "How are we going to get out?" I looked around the barren room. "Lucky for us the earth is coming back." "What?" I just looked at her and raised my eyebrows and she understood that I was gaining my power back.
----------------------------------------- Kim's pov

I was getting worried. Lily said she would be back today. I'll give her until tomorrow before turning on her tracker and getting help.
----------------------------------------- Bree's pov

Over the next few days we were left along in a dust covered concrete room. The good thing was dust it partly dirt so Lily could collect it and make the dirt plentiful. From the dirt she grew small plants that would keep up our hydration and kept our hunger down. She always got rid of the plants after she grew them just to be careful. With her gained power again if gave us both a light, one to follow.