My element

Lily's pov

It had been a few hours after treatment and I decided to go for a walk in the brightly lit forest on the edge of the city near Mighty Med. I walked in the forest and the area seemed to glow with color. Flowers bloomed everywhere you looked and color seemed to bleed out of the crevices in the bark of the trees. Other mythical things were in this forest but nothing I couldn't overtake. I scaled a tree and hopped from branch to branch as I laughed. Birds of all shape and color joined be and fluttered around me as I dropped to the forest floor. A serpent flicked its tail at me from a nearby stream. I was happy truly happy I was with MY element. I was in my MY world. A shadow slipped past my and I blinked. I knew what it was but I didn't care. They couldn't hurt me. A whispering whisp floated by as a glowing blue ghost. I ran around and was surprised when I was slammed against the trunk of a tree, which didn't hurt. Just made me jump. I couldn't move my arm because of the tight grip from two hands belonging to a blonde haired brown eyes female. She wore colors of the forest and I realized she was one of the many forest protectors. She narrowed her eyes at me before running her teeth, no fangs, along my neck before sinking them in and injecting my vein. It didn't matter I was immune to venom. Snake, serpent, dragon, and if course vampire. I quickly pushed her off of me as her fangs came out of my neck, because I tightened the muscle in my neck forcing her fangs out, with my hands free I grabbed her hands and pushed her against the tree into the position I was just in knocking the wind out of her. I made her look me in the eye. "Figure out who people are before attacking them." I growled. Her narrowed eyes widened as she realized who I was. "I'm so sorry!" "You have to be careful. You're lucky I'm immune to your venom." I let her go and she pressed her hand to my neck causing it to heal. I rubbed my neck. "Better." I said smiling causing her to smile back. "Now go you have a forest to protect." She shot me a greatful glance before disappearing in a woosh of air into the shadows of the forest. I exited the forest and mwalked back to Mighty Med to hang out with Skyler and Bree.