Home again

Lily's pov

I went back home to the gang and now I was at the dojo, my eyes closed, sitting crisscrossed in meditation with everyone else. I replayed everything in my life from what u first remember to now. A tear slides down my cheek but I pay no notice. I feel Kim's hand slip into mine. Nothing but more tears. I cried silently. The tear staining my face. I heard the others get up and practice. I didn't move. The others left and Kim tried one more time to get me to respond. Nothing. I felt like I was falling apart. Kim finally got me to stand and go back home. We were in our room when she just wrapped her arms around me and I just cried. She hugged me harder and I was then my pain was voiced with my sobs. She laid down with me pushed against her chest her arms were a shield, to everything. I closed my eyes and sleep finally came. I didn't wake when Kim did or when she got up. I finally did when she shook me. I opened my eyes blinking away sleep and smiled. The closest family to me was looking at me with loving eyes. "Come on." I got up and got dressed in a light blue tank top and jean shorts. I braided my hair and slipped down the stair wrapping my arms around a startled Kim. She turned around and gave me a breakfast wrap and we left. We walked to the dojo as I finished and we practiced with the entire gang active, that meant me. After practice we went home and changed before heading out to the forest on the coast of seaford. Kim followed me through the trees and over rocks to a place where the ocean water came in to a small pool along with a million tide pools. I put my feet in the water and Kim did the same next to me. The two of us. Just us. Here in a secret place that was special. We were together as family. We were both home. This time it was our real home.