"It healed." Scott groaned as I started to laugh.

"Did you know this was going to happen?" Scott asked while they both looked at me.

"Yeah." I said with a smile.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asked confused.

"Because then I wouldn't have gotten to see Stiles pass out." I said making Stiles glare at me.

"Well now what?" Scott asked as he looked down at the spot where his tattoo should be.

"Don't worry I'll make sure you get your tattoo." I said with a smirk.

~

After a while of arguing about Scott's tattoo we began to drive.

"We agreed to give each other the summer- no text, no calls." Scott explained.

Alison broke up with Scott the night we saved Jackson.

That same night, Malia and Stiles told me I have to tell Scott I like him.

Honestly I'm scared.

"So then how do you know she won't be back at school?" Stiles asked as he stopped at a red light.

"After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all." Scott said while I looked out the window to see Lydia's car.

Lydia and Allison were both in it.

"I think she is. I'd say 100% she is coming back." I said causing them to both look at me weird.

"Look." I said as I pointed in the direction of Lydia and Allison.

"Oh my god." Scott said before ducking in his seat, trying to hide.

"Can we just drive please, Stiles?" Scott asked.

"The light is red." I said causing Scott to panic.

"I think we should talk to her-" Stiles began as he leaned over to roll Scott's window down. "I just think we should say something." Stiles continued as he started to roll the window down.

"No, Stiles, come on." Scott said trying to stop Stiles but it wasn't working.

"Hey!" Stiles called out just as Lydia slammed on the gas leaving us in the dust.

"They probably didn't see us." Stiles said once Lydia was already gone.

The light changed green and we started to drive right behind Lydia and Allison.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked Stiles.

"I'm driving." Stiles said nonchalantly.

"We're right behind them." Scott panicked.

"Do you see any turns Scott?" I asked sternly while looking around.

"I don't want it to look like we're following them." Scott said making Stiles groan in frustration.

"What do you want me to do?" Stiles asked.