Beauty Vs Beast

Începe de la început

Mikaela watched him leave the office. He turned to look at Tomoe. "Why are you still here?"

"Oh um.." Tomoe cleared her throat. "The press, I've scheduled the appointment, they'll be around by one."

"Good." He said. "Get the brats ready, make sure they wear befitting clothing."

"Yes sir." She said as she turned to the door and headed out.

"Tomoe." Mikaela called as she looked back at him.

"Yes sir?"

"Do you really think I'm inconsiderate?" He asked.

Yes. Tell him Tomoe. Yes. Tomoe's mind said to her, oh god another chance to say yes and tell him how he truly was. "No sir. You're possibly the most considerate person I know." She smiled.

"Good." He said. "You may go now."

"Yes sir." She turned and left, she could already hear her conscious calling her a wuss and a coward. But what could she do? She had no choice, she couldn't take that risk, she would surely lose this heaven of a job. She just had to endure, no matter how much of a dick he was, she had to lie to him, for her sake.

"Damn that man." Yuu cursed as he laid in the comfort of his bath tub. He had to shower again of course, he couldn't walk around covered in that slime. "So childish, all I did was to tell him the truth." He smiled to himself thinking of how he got him back. He chuckled as the image of Mikaela under him played in his mind. Him on top of him, moving up and down his body and- "Huh?"

Yuu held his cheek, his eyes widened. He could feel it, he was growing hot no doubt that he was blushing. He sat up from the tub. "Why am I suddenly blushing? Damn it, me and my dirty mind." He smiled. "Well it can't be helped, he's an asshole but I have to admit that he is handsome." He pouted. "He'd be better if he was nicer to people."

Yuu relaxed back into the tub, he raised his leg up and hummed. He couldn't help but chuckle. He felt so lucky, just last week, he was struggling for food and support, not just for him but also for seven others. Now here he was, relaxing inside a bath tub, and after this, he was going to have a very big breakfast, filled with cuisines that he once only saw on television.

"He's a dick." He smiled. "An asshole, a cunt, prick, dumbass and I could go on forever, but still, he still saved us, so I guess I owe him that much."

"Interview?" Yuu asked.

"Yes." Tomoe nodded. They were seated on the dining table having their breakfast. "The press will be here in the afternoon, so after eating, I'll take you all to go get dressed up."

"I'm not surprised." Yuu frowned. "He only did it for the publicity, rich people are all the same."

"So wait are we going to be on like TV?" Akane asked as Tomoe nodded. "I'm in."

"This is all so very exciting." Haruna said.

"As long as you're staying here, your days are going to be much better and exciting." Tomoe said.

"I'm sorry but I think I'll pass." Yuu said.

"Whaaat?"

"I'm not interested to be shown on television." He said. "I'm sure you guys can do this without me."

"No they can't."

That voice. Yuu dreaded that voice so much and he dreaded even more, the face that came along with the voice.

"Good morning Mr. Shindo." Akane stood, already fangirling.

"Good morning Mr. Shindo." Haruna said. "Kids greet Mr. Shindo."