"I have no idea." Mikaela said. "But it's slimy and it's all over you so who cares?" Yuu smiled and turned back to Mikaela.

"Wow you got me." He said while stretching his arms apart. "How about a hug?"

"What? No no." Mikaela stood up in an attempt to escaped.

"Come on Mr. Shindo, just a friendly HUG!" Without warning Yuu jumped on Mikaels pushing them both to the ground.

"YOU TRAMP, GET OF ME!" Mikaela yelled.

"Oh come on, it's just a hug." Yuu began rocking his body up and down Mikaela's, making sure enough to get some on him as well.

"Your dirty child, get off me." Mikaela reached out to push him off but Yuu grabbed his hands and licked and sucked on it. "Ewwwwww!" Mikaela screamed as he grabbed his hands away, cleaning them on his shirt.

"What's wrong Mr. Shindo? You don't like hugs?" Yuu asked.

"What the hell?"

Yuu quickly jolted up from Mikaela, turning to see Krul, Ferid and Tomoe staring at them. "Oh no." He said as he stood up. "I'm so sorry, this isn't what it looks like."

"This is glorious." Ferid said as he walked closer to them. "Sex in an office while covered in lube, oh bless your souls for this creative idea."

"What?" Yuu asked.

"Son, what were you two doing?" Krul smirked.

"This tramp." Mikaela said as he got up. "Attacked me when I did nothing wrong."

"Did nothing?" Yuu frowned. "Look at me, you spilled slime all over me, so I returned the favor."

"You're a pest." Mikaela said.

"And you're an ass hole. Good day." Yuu said as he exited the room.

"Can you believe that kid?" Mikaela asked. "Urrgh just look at me, first it was the drink and now this, is that child possessed?"

"You two seem to be hitting it of right away." Ferid smiled.

"What?" Mikaela said. "Eww no, he's a child and he's a guy, how can you even say that?"

"You seem rather nice with him." Krul said. "Normally by now, you'd throw someone like that off the side walk, but here we have this boy treating you like trash and you aren't doing anything about it."

Mikaela smiled. "I've never met someone who had the guts to stand up to me that way, the tramp interests me. I'm willing to see just how much he can take from me."

"Kinky." Ferid smirked as Mikaela shot him a death glare.

"I like him." Krul said. "Finally someone with the balls to talk to my rude and stupid son. No, in fact, I love him."

"Well he shouldn't get too relaxed with that behavior." Mikaela said. "If he gets too cocky and annoys the hell out of me, I'll kick him and his family out of here."

"I will not let you throw those homeless, innocent children away." Krul said.

"I brought them in and I have the power to throw them out." He smiled. "Don't worry Krul, I'll get another orphanage to look after."

"You're a monster." Krul said, vexed, she walked out of the room.

"Oh dear." Ferid sighed. "Now I'll have to cheer her up tonight." He turned to Mikaela and smirked. "You're really hurting your mother son, you should try to be a little bit considerate about the kids." His smirks widened. "Especially your new toy." Mikaela snarled at him. "Take care of him." He waved and walked out of the room.