Note!!!

Greetings Earthlings!

So I have been getting a little overwhelmed with school and exams and shit so its been hard to update and YES I know NOT an excuse Nikki like really we want our damn updates no matter what's going on! Noooooooooooo just kidding!

But the point of this is is that I have had some BIG ideas and I wanna know your guys opinion's on then. I have some free time for updating so I'll actually be re-writing one of my book series. Not a HG's one so not interesting but I wanna know what you all think of some HG book ideas I have since there are literally so many books on here about God knows what and I wanna know what YOU all think. So here are some of them.

-Supernatural. 

This is hard because I thought of just making it Werewolves/Vampires but then what if you wonderful readers want like...Witches and Fairies and this and that so I wanna know what you think. Just W/V or all supernatural stuff?

-Medieval

So this is interesting because it would basically be the same concept as the normal Hunger Games but back in the Medieval ages. With like King Snow and poor Katniss and the baker Peeta who lives better then poor Katniss. You get my point. It would be the classic love story of them but in a different time

-Rich Rival Familes

Katniss is part of this rich, powerful family. Peeta is as well but these families HATE each other and wanna wring each other's neck and try to show each other up all the time with fancy shit. Katniss and Peeta start this forbidden love behind everybody's back. Some plot twists and so on. 

-One Night Stand Pregnancy

Katniss and Peeta have NEVER met ever and during this party they're both at they end up having sex, as ya do, and Katniss get's pregent but Peeta is in a relationship with...whoever. Delly if you want. Even tho I think that's kinda cliche if you know fanfic HG books. See how everything turns out.

-Bad Boy Peeta

Peeta is that loving, adorable, handsome, sexy boy we all know, love and want to marry but in this one I wanna turn him around into this hard, badass, naughty ;) and cruel boy who is in an out of prison. When he is out on parole he meets Katniss and they strike up a friendship that turns to sex and love and this and Peeta wants to offer her something but doesn't tell her he's been in jail like...2 times at that point. Ya all get the meaning!

-Bad Girl Katniss

Katniss is never really the lovey kind but we all love her cause....she's Katniss. And Peeta is the softly lovey boy. So the story turned around, Katniss is this badass bitch and has been in prison (In both these stories they're in their 20's) And basically the same build up.

-Loving a Cheater

Now in this one I don't know who would be the cheater, that would be figured out later on but everybody gets what this does. One is in a relationship, the other isn't. They end up together and one is cheating but doesn't have the balls/guts to really end the other one. Do they get caught??? Do they not??? Who knows!!!

So that's it guys my new ideas for some books they I really wanna write for you all to enjoy!!! Please vote on what you think is the best and leave comments so I know what you all want!!! In 2 days or so I will tell you all which will be written!!!

HUGS AND KISSES FOR YOU ALL MY FELLOW EARTHLINGS!!!

Nikki :)