Chapter 22 Unpleasant Meeting

Katniss POV

I open my eyes, the light sound of popping coming from the open window. I sit up and yawn as a wet haired, shirtless Peeta walks in. I grin widely

"What?" he says smiling as he sits at the end of the bed.

"I love waking up to that." he chuckles and plays with my feet.

"I'm glad. How you sleep?" he asks.

"Oh....really good but whats that popping?" I ask scratching my head.

"Thats my grandfather and some of his friends shooting plates and such." he says. I nod and swing my legs out of bed. 

"Sounds like so much fun." I say rubbing my eyes.

"It is, you should try it." he says smiling. I shake my head and stand up, walking to the bathroom and washing my face. God...last night was amazing. That damn bed was so soft....I was out like a light. He walks in behind me and rests his hands on my shoulders. "I've got a surprise for you today."

"Oh really now?" I ask making him smile. He looks up right into my eyes through the mirror. 

"Yes, since we're out here and I can think of a few good places to take you I thought we could have a day to us." he says resting his chin on my shoulder. I smile as I admire his eyes. Perfect baby blue with a spark in them.

"What you mean with that?" I ask grinning. He runs his hands from my shoulders down to my waist.

"Shopping day." he whispers sending shivers down my spine.

"I think I could do a shopping day with you." I say. He smiles and pulls back.

"I look forward to it. But...you gotta shower first right?" he asks. I shrug and smile shyly, looking down to my feet as he kisses my forehead and walks out. I shake my head at this boy. He's so damn perfect. I turn the shower on hot and step under the hot water, feeling it run down my back. As I slowly wash my hair I feel a hand on my back making me jump but right away I know who it is. Peeta's arms wrap around me, I feel his body press against mine making me smile,

"Didn't you just shower last night?" I ask as the water heats up a little.

"I'd never miss a shower with you." he says kissing right below my ear. I smile and tilt my head, feeling him leave a trail of kisses down from my ear to my shoulder. I rest my hands over his as he rests them over my hips. His teeth nip at my skin lightly forcing a moan to slowly escape my lips. The hot water falls down onto us before he turns so I'm facing the wall and the water hits his back. I turn around in his arms as he pushes me back to the wall. My hands slide around his waist and to his butt, gripping it lightly making him groan. I smile and his lips finally move up to my lips, capturing them with a mixture of passion and lust. I slide my tongue across his bottom lip but I feel him grin as his comes to attack mine. I moan and give up, letting him win. He pulls away and I feel so breathless. I look up into his eyes, full of want.

"I thought we were going shopping?" I say. He smiles and leans down to kiss me once more.

"True, but I think we can come a little late." he says. I grin and pull him back down to my lips.

~2 Hours Later~

After a...more then long shower Peeta and I head into the city, looking at some really...expensive shops. I cringe at the sight of the prices. How can they want so much money for just....just clothes? Peeta squeezes my hand.

"You okay? You look a little pale." he says concerned.

"I just say shoes, that were ugly might I add, that were 900$." I say making him smile.

"Thats typical here. They want outrageous money for shoes." he says. "But come on, I wanna take you out for breakfast." Thank God.....I don't have to deal with his grandmother. We walk down a short path down to a restaurant name Mon Cherry. I smile as we walk in and find a seat. Its really nice in here, lots of shades of red and such. I order a cream coco and Peeta a Milk Coffee. As we sit we have a little small talk. Its pretty nice just talking to him about things.

"So how were things when you were little?" I ask.

"Oh.....well I was spoiled all the time. Okay...I was a little kid and I loved it at first but after a while I didn't like it. I had things other kids never had. I lost alot a friends. It was pretty bad. My grandmother sent me to a private school for 'rich kids'. I made friends there and had good grades and college!" he says making me smile.

"Your had such a wonderful life Peeta. I wish I could've grown up with you when it came to terms of money." I say. He shakes his head.

"I would've loved something normal. Let me tell you..." but some blond haired girl walks up and looks right at Peeta.

"Peeta?" she says. 

"Natalia?" he says standing up. Ok...what?

"Katniss?" I say smiling. Peeta looks to me smiling them back to her.

"What are you doing here?" he asks.

"I was coming here to see James. He still works here. And you?" she asks.

"Here with Katniss my.....girlfriend." he says. That sounded like it was something unpleasant to say.

"Ohh.." she looks to me.

"What is going on?" I ask.

"This is Natalia...my....ex..." he says and at that moment the world shatters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Yessssy so I had to bring this in but I have some......bad ideas!!! I hope you all like this.

Nikki :)