Chapter 34 Fun Night

Katniss POV

So the year has flown by way to fast. Nothing has really happened since that attack and I got better quick. Some small things like threats but nothing was big and it truly surprised me. Now that final exams are rolling in and my time here is coming to an end I find it a little sad. I met Peeta here. This is where so much happiness was brought to me and I don't want that to end but I can't stay here for the rest of my life. I have to move on and get better in life. Have a family, a home. But right now I only want that with Peeta. I sit on the bench, before his classroom. The last class for today thank god. I look up to the big clock. 2:40. Five more minutes. Okay come on...hurry. I'm sick of waiting on this shitty bench. I grumble and soon finally the bells ring and students come pouring out of the rooms. Then Peeta, his perfect ashy blonde hair, his breathtaking white smile. He walks to me, pulling me into a loving embrace before looking down.

"Thanks for waiting. I didn't wanna spend the rest of my Friday alone." he says wrapping his arm around my waist as we make our way to the front doors. "So...how was your day?" he asks.

"It was good, boring but good. I just wanted it to end so I could see you." I say making him smile.

"Aching for me baby?" he asks smirking. I push him playfully making him grin. "I wanted to see you all day too Kat don't worry about it." she smiles.

"Well I am glad because if you wanna see anybody else I'm break their nose." she says making me look at her a little shocked. 

"Well I never took you for the aggressive one baby." I say poking her nose.

"Hey, your my man and nobody can take you." she says. I grin and shake my head. We leave the main building and head for the gate. We decided since its the weekend we're going out to eat. I hold her hand tightly, she mine making me smile widely.

"You know I love holding your hand when we walk." I say looking over to her. She grins.

"You do now? Why?" she asks.

"Because, its so....soft and warm and perfect for mine." I say pulling her into my arm as we keep walking. She smiles and kisses my chin.

"Where are you taking me Peety?" she asks as we stop at a light.

"Somewhere special." I say looking down.

"Ahhh Peeta please nothing special just simple. For us. And Monday are my final exams. Argg...." she runs her fingers through her hair. "What if I don't pass?"

"Kat your smart, your going to pass." I say rubbing her back. "You've been studying all the time."

"I know but I'm worried. I mean....what are we going to do when we're out though?" she asks. 

"Well....when we finish I'm gonna find us a nice little apartment. A home for us." I say stroking her cheek.

"A home for us. Just us?" she asks smiling.

Just us baby." I kiss her nos and we keep walking before we arrive at Adion, a very very fancy restaurant. She looks at me.

"Peeta I said nothing fancy!" she says hitting my shoulder.

"Hey you said nothing special!" I say poking her cheek. "Come on now I reserved a table for us." she huffs but smiles as we head inside. 

~Later that Night~

Much later we head back to the dorm building on campus. We drank a little too much...champagne. and its difficult to get places. I lean against the door as she on me. She giggles and wraps her arms around my neck.

"You know.....that place was great......" she mutters. I grin and nod.

"God yes...........sooooooooo good!" I say grabbing her butt. She smiles and opens the door, causing us both to fall in and on the ground. She laughs as do I  before we get up. Moving to her bed we lay down but instead of sleep she climbs onto my chest, pulling my shirt off and kissing my neck. A low moan escapes my lips as she moves her hands over my chest and down my stomach. I groan and grind against her.

"I want you." She mutters nibbling my neck. My hands slide up into her shirt, cupping her breasts. She moans against me and kisses back up to my lips, her's aggressive and wanting more like mine. She bites my bottom lip, tugging at it so I move up. Just as I start to pull her shirt up the light switches on and Annie looks at us, raised eyebrows and a frown.

"What the hell? Its like 12 AM." she mutters. 

"And???" Katniss says smiling.

"If your going to get in oonnnnn GO AWAY!" she says pulling the blanket over her head. I laugh as Katniss does as she rests her head on me.

"Your a meanie!!!" she says making me smile.

"Yeah Annie!" I say looking over to her.

"I hate you both so much right now." she says into the pillow. 

"We looooooooooove you tho!" Katniss says laughing. I lean my head back and smile, slowly drifting into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for this late and shitty update everybody. I have had so much to do lately so I am so sorry! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!

Nikki :)