Chapter 15 The Night

Warning! This chapter contains sexual activity. If your....too young or don't like sex scenes then skip this now. Thank you ;)

Katniss POV

His lips leave a trail of soft kisses down my neck. I moan lightly at this new yet amazing feeling. This hands pull me further into his lap as mine run through his hair, tugging very lightly at the ends. I don't wanna hurt him. But when I do this he moans against my skin sending shock waves of pleasure through my body. Holy hell.....his moaning is sexy. Little Katniss is going crazy, telling me to go for it. NOW! I kiss his neck instead, pushing him away from mine. He chuckles and grips my sides, pulling at the bottom of my shirt. I nibble lightly at his skin, his sweet scent fills my nose. Soon he pulls my shirt up and over my head, only breaking my lips from his skin for that second. I think I'm surprising him with my eagerness. His hands slide up and down my back, causing the strange new excitement deep in the pit of my belly as my muscles tighten. I grind against him, feeling his erection against my sex making me moan and pull away for air.

"Damn Katniss.....your...like wow." he says out of breath as well. I smile.

"What?" I ask.

"Your...this your first?" he asks. I nod. "You seem so.....like you know what your doing." I shrug.

"Aha." I say leaning down and kissing his lips again. He smiles and pushes me back again.

"Let me." he says flipping us over so he's on top, thankfully he's not setting his full weight on me cause he's really big. His lips are on mine before I can think, his tongue sliding through my lips. I smile and attack his tongue with mine, both dance and twist like in a heated dance battle but I get tired and give in, making him smile. My fingers wander to his jeans button, I struggle to undo it but soon it pops open and I pull down his zipper. His pants slide down pretty fast and he's left in his boxers. Only then do I notice how how I am, how only my bra, pants and panties are WAY too much clothes. I try to reach for the clasp of my bra when he stops me. "Calm down baby, I'll do that." he says reaching for it himself and popping it open, sliding it off. I sigh and lay back, relieved. "Your so....beautiful Katniss. So..." his finger traces patterns up the side of my breast and finally to my nipple. "Sexy." I gasp as he takes my nipple between his fingers, massaging it carefully. I moan and arch my back just a little. He chuckles and leans down, taking the other between his lips and sucking very, very lightly.

"Ahh....Peeta." I moan. This he seems to like before his lips clamp down abit harder and his sucking gets more intense. I moan again much louder and my hands find their way to his hair, tugging lightly. He undoes my pants and pulls them down, tossing them to the ground. His lips and fingers moving around my nipples like an expert well....he is I think. I arch my back as far as I can to get more from him but he stops. "Peeta." I whine. He smiles and kisses my lips. He pulls his boxers down and his more then impressive, erect member springs free. My jaw almost drops but I think that would kill the moment so I just take it in, feeling the wetness between my legs increases. He leans down and kisses my lips, hooking a finger under my panties and pull them down and off. I blush and cross my legs. He sighs and looks at me.

"You have a most beautiful body baby. Don't hide it from me." he says softly. I nod and relax my legs, he reaches to his pants and into the pocket, pulling out a small packet, a condom. He rips it open and rolls it over his length before pulling my legs further apart and positioning himself between them. I hold my breath and look up to his as he takes my hands, holding them above my head. "If it hurts squeeze my hands, if too much I'll stop okay?" he says. I nod and exhale as he slowly eases into me. I groan as the stretching in me stings and burns. I squeeze, maybe even crush his hands, biting down my scream. He keeps moving till he's fully inside. I take a few breaths but its hard to breath. It feels like an overwhelming pressure in my complete lower half. He stops and looks at me. "You okay?" I nod and smile.

"I'm really good." I say. He nods and slowly pulls out, I push down another scream and then, he's moving. In and out, in and out, slow and so careful. Then there's a ripping inside that makes me wince and he stops.

"Baby....your hurting. I can stop." he says but I shake my head.

"No...I just gotta cramp. Keep moving." I say putting on a smile. He nods and starts moving again. I slowly start to feel a slight pleasure. I moan, trying to make him feel better and I think it does cause he goes abit faster. Soon the pleasure is gone and the pain is back but I keep going with him. He groans and I feel him soften, he pulls out and lays beside me.

"Are you okay?" he asks out of breath.

"I'm.....very good." I say rolling over and kissing his neck.

"Good, I love you Katniss." he says wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you Peeta." I say closing my eyes and falling asleep in his arms.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

So the reason this isn't some hot sex scene is because its supposed to be realistic that the first time for pure Katniss is very painful. I hope thats okay.

Nikki ;)