Chapter 16 Naughty Class

Katniss POV

The next few days are pretty good. I spend alot of time with Peeta and since that night its become alot more intimate between us. More touching and whatnot but no sex. I don't want our relationship to be built up on sex and its just another way for him to prove to me that he wants more from me then just sex.

"Katniss?" I jump and look to see Annie waving her hand in front of me. "Stop having sex thoughts about Peeta." I frown. She knows and freaked out at first but came to really accept it.

"What? I'm not." I say, well....lying. Little Katniss blushes a bright red and looks down, holding her hands behind her back. Caught red handed in those thoughts I guess.

"Yeah yeah, come on. We're gonna be late for class." she says grabbing her bag. I do the same and we leave the room, walking out and down the hallway. Soon Finnick meets up with us.

"Morning ladies." he says giving us both hugs and kisses on our cheeks. Annie frowns.

"What? You jealous?" I ask making her blush.

"No!" she says quickly. I nod and we walk out and into the warm, early spring air. We're getting our spring break soon but we still got three weeks. We walk through the park and into the main hall. First class for us, English. Not interesting but whatever. As we approach the class I see Peeta, smiling and waiting for me. I break into a huge grin and rush up to him and into his arms. He wraps them around me tightly, kissing the top of my head.

"Morning baby." he says softly pulling back. I pull him down and kiss his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck. The kiss deepens but the bell roars and scares the hell out of us.

"Geez, bells are for High School." Annie says walking past us and into class. I take Peeta's hand and we walk in as well, finding our seats and getting our stuff out. We decided to sit pretty far in the back so we could talk but also pay attention and not get in trouble with whatever else we do.

"How'd you sleep?" he asks. I shrug.

"Good." I mutter looking into my book.

"Something bothering you?" he asks. I shake my head.

"I'm really okay Peeta." I say taking his hand again. "Just...tense. Tired and stressed. I just want break now." he sighs.

"Your gonna be okay." he says kissing my knuckles. "Maybe I can help with your stress." he smirks.

"Really? Here?" I smile. He chuckles and rests his hand on my thigh, massaging it carefully. I want to say no but the will fo have some peace and no more worry it so great I give in. He moves up and down, dragging only his fingertips against my skin. The mixture of tickling and pleasure spreads at that one spot. I exhale and lean back as he starts to move up, up to between my legs. I close my eyes and lean back as his fingers carefully rub small circles through my jeans. The pleasure is so small, its like torture. Its so...good. I bite my lip and clench the sides of my seat as the professor, who I didn't even notice walk in, starts to talk. I want to tell Peeta to stop but I can't. Like the pleasure is taking over my mind and stopping me from speaking. His assault starts to speed up as I wish I could remove all my clothes right here. I bite down a loud moan as the peak starts to come.

"Everdeen!" I jump and see the professor and the rest of the class looking at me.

"What?" I ask trying to recover from the ride Peeta sent me on. "What was the question?"

"You were sleeping, were't you?" he says. I nod.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I didn't sleep well last night." I say. He nods and looks back to the board.

"You should pay attention." Peeta whispers. I groan and roll my eyes, why do I gotta get myself in these situations? But my humor would soon wash away.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I bet a lot of you are guessing whats coming but its not it!!!

Nikki :)