Gaara closed his eyes and remembered Naruto after the fight. Kaiya when she constantly attempted to be his friend despite the danger. "He cried for me. She never feared me. I was their enemy yet still they did this. They called me their friend. Even though we had battled and I was at my darkest time. They saved me. We were on different sides but he was a jinjuriki and she was forgiving always and never feared me. Between those who've experienced such pain, There Can Be No Hate! There are no enemies here now because each one of us have bared the pain of being hurt by the Akatsuki." He clenched his fist over his heart. "The sand, the stone, the leaf, the mist, and the cloud are no more.... now there is only shinobi! And if you are still not able to forgive the sand, then you can come face me once the war is over!"

"One of the friends I spoke of is the target of our enemy! If he falls into their hands then our world is finished.  I want to protect my friend. I want to protect this entire world! But I am too young and inexperienced to do that. So I ask all of you, to lend me your strength in this fight!" He bows his head to them. Kaiya glanced to Aoi and Kazuma who joined the soldiers. She tilted her head up and howled with the cheers of many, followed by more howls of her clan. The cloud ninja looked at me and sighed, making her cease the howl. "I'm sorry about that before."

Kaiya smiled at him, tears welling in her eyes from the speech. "I forgive you."

Gaara stepped up to the edge and held his arms out. "All those who feel like I do, Follow me!" More cheers erupted along with the howls of her clan. She didn't even start it this time. It seems that he had won them over on his own. Now the forces move out. She ran beside Sakura, grinning all the while. "What's so funny?"

"It's like a giant wolf pack."

"Indeed Alpha Kaiya." A young Mitsui beside her spoke up. "So let us hunt."

"Yes."

___________________________________________________________________________________

They were running to the commando unit when the red smoke was released. "Blood and sulfur are in the air. A confrontation has already happened before Kakashi." She spotted the birds right before something shot them down. "Hyuuga, can you see anything?" Kakashi asked.

"There's a squad of four fighting our unit."

They sped up as much as they could and arrived just in time for Kakashi to save Omoi from a kunai. Zabuza Momochi, Haku Yuki,  Gari of the cloud, and Pakura of the sand. Mist surrounds them. Kakashi immediately went into captain mode. "Assemble battle groups with sensory type ninja in the center. The other members cover twelve, three, six, and nine o'clock positions in manji formation."

Kaiya growls and there other Mitsu come to her around two sensors. "Protect these two with me."

"Right." They chorus.

Screams pierced the silence and blood filled her nose. She clapped s hand over her mouth when she felt like gagging. The prickle of cold air was the only warning when the clanswoman beside was killed. "Tami!"

"Scorch style, super steam kill."

"Watch your backs." Kaiya snapped and sent a kick to send the scorch user away.

Six coffins rise from the ground and open up to reveal the seven ninja swordsmen. Kaiya sighed. "This.... is going to be fun." Her voice dripped with sarcasm. She stared at them and waved her finger. Kakashi gives the order to attack as one. The she-wolf launched herself into the air and claps her hands together. Black lightning sparks and creates a crackling aura around her hands. She rips apart the tall one with a hunter mask before falling back with the others. Unfortunately they started reforming.