He stops the kiss halfway leaving me saddened before I finger out what he's doing.

In a matter of minutes the seats in the back of the car are laid back down almost as if it's a bed.

He climbs back to the seat now not wearing a shirt and leads me back to the back.

After laying me down he climbs on top of me before sliding off his sweats.

I know dicks aren't suppose to be beautiful but his was magnificent looking.

"How can you say that you perv?"

I lick my lips at how hardened he is and how large he is.

"How is that going to fit in me?" I ask shocking myself that I said that out loud.

"We'll find a way, I always find a way to bella and I promise I'll go slow. I'm sorry if it hurts," he whispers into my ear before placing a kiss on my ear.

I spread my legs open a slight bit and close my eyes for what's to come.

He enters me and the pain is unbearable to say the least.

Why was he so big?!

I feel as if I'm being teared apart and a tear finds its way to my cheeks before another does.

His hands quickly wipe them away and amongst it I try to smile up at him before closing my eyes once again.

I can tell Gio's trying to go as slow as he can possibly go and he doesn't want to hurt me but that doesn't take away the pain.

He cups my face and says something in Italian before placing a soft kiss onto my lips.

His thrusts begin to speed up as I begin to moan into his mouth.

With each push, the pain beings to go away and pleasure starts little by little.

I wrap my arms around his neck and shake my head giving him the privilege to go harder and faster.

He thrusts into me with force and I moan out in the mix of pain and pleasure.

"Gio," I moan out.

"I know baby," he says back huskily.

His pace begins to fasten up and every thrust is deeper and more pleasuring than the last one.

The whole car is filled with moans and sounds of pleasure from the both of us.

The feeling in my stomach from before begins to return and I need for him to go faster than he's going now.

"Faster," I moan out arching my hip toward him.

Thankfully that only motivates him to speed his pace up faster than he's going which causes the car to shake long with us.

The squeaking of the seats we're on and the sound of the pounding of my lady parts are all I can hear.

I spread my legs wider than I though imaginable and that causes him to enter me all at once.

"Omg, harder!" I moan out wrapping my legs around his waist.

The heat is building up once again causing my legs to shake in pleasure.

Gio's grunts begin to get louder and louder and when mixed with my loud moans of his name, they go together in unison.

The feeling keeps building up more and more cashing me to moan out his name over and over again.

Suddenly I feel an explosion of nothing but pure pleasure and a vibration within my body that I want to keep holding on to.

My body's shaking and my moaning has slowed down and everything around me seems like pure bliss.

I open my eyes and look up to see Gio who seems like he's in his own world of pleasure as well now.

When done he looks down at me and smiles before bringing his lips to my forehead.

My insides feel so sticky and I know that wasn't only from me but from him as well.

"What just happened?" I murmur turning to my side.

He pulls me on top of him and wraps his arms around me.

"You just had your first orgasm baby," he whispers.

__

So , what'd you guys think 👀💦 ? & once again , none of this will be held against me because I'm such an angel 😇🙌🏼 . Hopefully an update tomorrow 😘 .
LIKE/SHARE/COMMENT ☺️