"Enjoy your evening." he said, emotionless as if he was bored of doing his job.

"Caspar, seriously what's going on? Where are we?" I asked, shaking on his arm.

"You really hate surprises don't you?" he laughed. I nodded in reply.

"Well maybe if you stopped asking so many questions then we'd get there quicker!" he said. I groaned and followed him, hands still joined together. He led me around the huge building, weaving in and out of teenage girls, young girls, the odd teenage boy and even some older women, until we entered the main section. I was right. This was an arena. He's taken me to a concert. I gasped when I saw how close are seats were. 

"Caspar?! You didn't have to do this! Who's performing?" at the very moment I asked, the whole arena erupted into cheers and screams. The screen above the stage began flashing with the words:

ONE DIRECTION

"HOLY SHIT CASPAR! NO WAY DID YOU GET US TICKETS FOR ONE DIRECTION?!" I screamed in his face.

"YES WAY I DID!" he screamed back.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU'RE THE BEST!" I yelled, hugging him. 

"You're very welcome." he winked. "Now come on, lets sit down." he said, patting the seat next to him. I sat down, feeling every inch of my body shake. One Direction. One FREAKING Direction are going to be on the stage right in front of me. Holy shit. I could see Caspar smiling at me from the corner of my eye. 

"You're amazing. This is the best date I've ever been on and it hasn't even properly started yet. Thank you so much." I whispered. Placing a soft kiss on his cheek. His head turned to face the floor in an adorable shyness that made my insides melt. 

"Anything to see you smile." he said, quietly. I don't think he meant for me to hear, but I did. and I wanted to cry. No one has ever been this sweet to me. No one has ever looked at me the way Caspar does. No one has ever made me feel the most important and special person in the world, with just one touch. That's what this boy does. He makes all your worries and cares disappear for the time you are with him. He's...incredible.

"We've missed the support acts, is that okay?" he asked sweetly.

"Caspar, just the fact that I'm here is amazing. I don't mind." I replied.

The arena was filling fast with extremely excited Directioners, including me and Caspar. A couple of people had come up and asked us for pictures and autographs. Some of them asked if me and Caspar were on a date, he told them yes, but to keep it a secret. And being the supportive fans they were, promised they wouldn't say anything. I can't believe we have such incredible fans like that.

Before I could get too deep into thought, the lights in the arena lowered and the familiar starting beat of 'Up All Night' began playing. My heart was beating at an unhealthy rate as I stood up and started screaming. I looked over and Caspar was screaming louder than the young girl next to him, which made me, and the mother, laugh. The lights were flashing multi colours and the bass was pumping through the arena, through my body and the crowd erupted into a deafening roar as the five boys, who I have dreamt for years of seeing, ran out on stage, Liam beginning to sing.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed, not believing what was happening. I felt a tear escape my eye as I watched them prance around on stage like the idiots I love.

It was around three quarters of the way through the set and I was all hot and sweaty from dancing and singing so much.

"We're going to slow things down a bit!" Louis spoke through his mic.

"That's right!" Niall's angelic Irish accent boomed through the arena.

"Everyone, grab the person next to you, whoever they are and give them a hug. Give them a big ol' squeeze and tell them all the little things you love about them." Harry said, as Niall began to play the beginning notes of Little Things. I turned to Caspar and he wrapped me in his arms.

"Everything." he whispered in my ear. I felt my knees begin to shake and a strange feeling shot through my body. How was he so...so...I don't even know. I can even describe him. He's...he's Caspar Lee.

"Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me." Zayn sung, as Caspar kept his arm firmly around my waist, swaying us back and forth. I knew viewers were taking pictures of us, but I didn't care. This moment was perfect. I had my favourite band on stage, right in front of me and my favourite boy, right next to me. I could not have thought of anyone more perfect to spend this moment with, than him. 

After the most amazing few hours of my life, the concert was over. I released a sigh as the cool breeze hit my hot, sweaty body when we stepped outside the arena. Caspar was inside, buying me a t-shirt. I'd told him no. I didn't want him to spend any more money on him, but he insisted. He was buying me my very own official One Direction t-shirt from the concert I just went to EEEK! Oh my gosh. The events that had just occured still didn't seem real. As I was replaying the moment Niall waved at me and Harry winked, I saw Caspar's mess of blonde hair walking towards me smiling. 

"Thank you so much. You didn't have to!" I said as he handed me the bag. 

"I wanted to." he replied, placing an arm around my waist. I tucked myself in closer to his body as we walked away from the arena and to find a taxi. I stood waiting as Caspar rang for a taxi. Looking through the bag, I saw Caspar had not only bought me a t-shirt, but a hoodie and a wrist band. I tutted, but pulled the wristband, with the words 'One Direction' and the logo on it, out of the bag and slid it round my wrist. 

"It'll be here in around 10 minutes." he said, walking back over. 

"Great." I smiled.

"So did you have fun?" he asked, smirking at me,

"I had the best time ever. Thank you SO much Caspar. Seriously. It has been a dream of mine for AGES to see them live and I still can't believe it just happened. Thank you." I said, hugging him for the millionth time tonight.

"It was my pleasure." he replied, returning the hug. I love his hugs so much. As I place my head on his chest, I can feel his heart beating and his cologne always smells amazing. So comforting and warm. We pulled apart as the taxi pulled up, We both climbed in and I placed the bag by my feet.

"Thank you so much for tonight Caspar. It was the best." I thanked him.

"Oh, the date's not over yet." he replied.

---------------------------------------------------

HI HI HI HI HI HI!

URGH I'M SO SORRY. I HAD THIS PLANNED TO GO UP ON SATURDAY, BUT I WAS HORRENDOUSLY ILL ALL WEEKEND. So I just did some final touches and now...HERE IT IS!

I kind of love this chapter.

MARCUS. FREAKING. BUTLER. FAVOURITED TWO OF MY TWEETS THE OTHER DAY AND DM'ED ME. I WAS LITERALLY SHAKING AND SCREAMING AND CRYING IT WAS AN INCREDIBLE MOMENT.

But thank you for reading as always!

I love you guys SO SO MUCH. Seriously. Your comments never fail to make me smile and they're so sweet, so thank you!

- Jazz - x

Twitter: @handsupforliam

Tumblr: @thefaultinour-styles (I don't use tumblr that much.)

Ask.Fm: http://ask.fm/OdairCresta4

BYEEEE.