CAUGHT OF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

COLE💕

The flexing of his hand in mine woke me. My eyes opened on my knuckles and the tips of Khalil's fingers sticking out from under them, all right next to my lips and nose and moist from my breath. My neck was stiff from laying my head over the edge of his bed, next to his hip. My eyes darted up to his face to find him looking right at me. A tingly rush went through my body as I realized he was LOOKING at me. My head jerked up, followed by my whole body as I stood, leaned over and in close.

"Oh Khalil..." I said under my breath as I aimed my lips at his. He looked up into my eyes and smiled, knowing I was aware that he could see again, so I kissed him gently instead of saying anything about it.

He winked at me. "Hey, Stud."

I carefully rested my forehead lightly against his and smiled. "Hey, baby."

His tongue darted out to the tip of my nose and back. "I was dreaming of you, and since I woke up I've just been watching you sleep for about twenty minutes." He grabbed my face and gently guided it to his face , giving me a leering smile.

I raised my head enough to survey the room and make sure the door was closed, since I'd been asleep and hadn't looked around-- neither of us had considered whether the lady in the next bed behind the curtain was there or not, and fortunately, she wasn't. I left my hand where it was as he reached out and grabbed at my crotch.

I grinned and asked, "First thing you wanna do when you can see is play?"

He grinned back and said, "Well, yeah. I haven't been able to touch you since Friday afternoon!"

I leaned over kissed him again and moaned softly as we fondled each other, my mind racing with all the obstacles to actually doing anything at this point. Besides the headache I assumed he had, which I figured would prevent him from doing anything anyway, there was the fact that anyone could come in the room at any moment. So, after a minute, I pulled his hand off my crotch, gently framed his face in my hands and kissed him, then held my face just above his.

I whispered, "Uhhh, I think we'd better cool it, baby." I smiled at him and stroked his cheeks with my thumbs, glancing at my watch to see it was just after 6am. "We don't wanna get you too excited."

He grinned at me. "Well, just you kissing me gets me excited."

I grinned back. "Well, then I guess I'd better stop that, too." Khalil scowled like that was completely unacceptable.

"Don't you have a headache, anyway?"He nodded slightly. "Yeah. It's a killer, too-- but I can kiss you! That don't hurt. Getting excited doesn't hurt any more than the steady pain; just talking loudly or any kind of fast movements hurt."

I sighed heavily and said, "Ok, then I guess I'll hafta keep kissin' ya." I smirked. "Somebody's gotta do it."

He chuckled and said, "Well, if it's a chore..."

As I brought my lips to his I mumbled, "I have a strong work ethic."

 000