CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWELVE

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

COLE💕

Monday morning I was awake at 5 am sharp. I never had any trouble getting up so early. I was used to the early morning hours because of my old paper route. Today would be the first day of training with Khalil.

I had taken some time on Sunday to put together an exercise program. I was excited and a little nervous but looking forward to spending the time with him. Khalil would be my first student and I wanted to do everything right.

I pictured myself instructing him in the correct way for each exercise. I felt a little excited thinking about putting my hands on Khalil's body. I felt a stirring in my stomach as I thought of him. I had no idea where this came from but ever since I met him I  had this desire to protect him and keep him safe.

I honestly didn't know why I felt this way. Maybe I was coming down with a cold. I quickly slipped on my white Under Armour compression shorts and went for my morning run.

I loved the crisp morning air as it filled my lungs. I always took the same route around the neighborhood park.'If history were only as easy as running, I'd be an A student,' I thought as I rounded the first corner of the park.

My thoughts turned back to Friday and  Saturday and the time I spent studying with Khalil. The time down in the basement was the main focus of my thoughts as I ran. It was strange feeling Khalil touch my leg. I kept replayed the scene over and over in my mind.

The closeness I felt towards him felt right yet confusing at the same time if that made any sense. The electrifying feeling I remembered sparked something in my body. Blood started to flow into my groin. probably from the tightness of the shorts....... wait but this never happened before.

I suddenly stopped. 'What's the fuck is going on?' I wondered. I looked down to see a thick bulge in my tights. I was getting harder by the second. I was thankful that I was the only person to get up so early in the morning .

 'What is it about this nigga that's making me feel this way?' I thought. 'He is cute' I admitted to myself. My heart rate increased as I again remember the touch of Khalil's hand on my bare skin. I leaned over to rest my body and to hide the bulge that was even more noticeable. 

I shook my head, 'What's wrong with me I'm on the basketball team I like bitches so why was I sitting here thinking about Khalil?' I took off like a bullet trying to leave behind the thoughts that were flooding my mind

I shook my head, 'What's wrong with me I'm on the basketball team I like bitches so why was I sitting here thinking about Khalil?' I took off like a bullet trying to leave behind the thoughts that were flooding my mind. My mind and body went into overdrive.

I ran another five times around the park. I finally stopped. My heart beating in my chest felt like it would burst through my skin. I came to a bench and began my cool down and stretching. I continued to cool down my body as my thoughts returned again to Khalil.

This time I didn't resist them. I allowed my mind to picture his smile, to hear his voice, to smell his scent. These all left me with a questions I couldn't answer. Was I gay? Did I want to be with Khalil? I closed my eyes and rested my mind. 

I had never had these thoughts about other guys. 'But Khalil just isn't some other guy, he was more feminine than butch he looked like a girl felt and smelt like one too'. 

I slowed my breathing and my heart rate. With my body now being cool, I made my way back home. I walked into the kitchen to see mom sitting at the table enjoying her morning coffee.

"Morning mom," I greeted.

"Good morning Cole, how was your run?" she asked. 

I nodded my head, "It was good." I looked at my mom wanting to ask her a question. I guess she noticed cause she asked, "You okay?".

I pulled out a chair and sat down. I hesitated, "Mom, how did you know when you were falling in love? Did you feel different?"