CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KHALIL💕

"I don't know what I want, Khalil..."

I pushed my lips into his to prevent him from saying anymore. I parted my lips, and he let me burrow my tongue into his mouth. It took a few seconds, then he began kissing back. I couldn't believe this was happening! Cole was kissing me! We traded tongues slowly and tenderly for several minutes.

I opened my eyes to see him already looking into mine. I was overwhelmed with emotion, short-circuiting on the intensity of his kiss and the look in his eyes. I still couldn't believe this was actually happening! We began to hype each other up, from gentle to fierce.

I was going for it. I practically climbed onto him, clutching at his back. He brought his right hand to the back of my head and ground my face into his.

We were both radiating heat, sweating and panting. I brought my hand to his neck, letting it slide slowly down his collar bone to his chest, where I caressed his pecs and nipples, running my fingers through the hairs. I was overheating, whimpering, needing all I could get of him; But afraid to push too much too fast.

I wanted to grab his dick, but wouldn't cross that threshold until I got some kind of signal from him.

Our heads were motioning in semi-circles as our mouths grabbed desperately for each other. When we swayed too far and our lips broke contact, I just kept kissing and licking his jaw, and worked my way down his neck. He crushed my face into the niche between his neck and shoulder with one hand, while the other slid into my robe, sliding it off my shoulder to caress my back.

My right hand slid down from his chest to his tense, rippling abs, kneading them like a kitten does. He let out a moan here and there, jutting his groin up into the air, his robe falling completely open. I worked back up his neck slowly, kissing and sucking my way, his scent escalating my arousal.

My hand wandered down to his belly, making lazy circles. It touched the tip of his fat hard dick. Precum smearing the heel of my hand. He gasped. But I kept rubbing his belly and sixpack, only grazing the head with the heel of my hand, making it dance everytime my hand went that far down. He grabbed my hair, pulling me off his neck and crushed my face to his again. He grabbed my hand with his left and pushed it down onto his scorching hot meat.

"Touch it Khalil!" He croaked urgently between our lips.

As my fingers wrapped around the girth of his searing hot shaft, a jolt of electricity went through my body like I'd been struck by lightning. "AH, AH!!" Came out of my mouth, as I blacked out for a second.

My senses where overwhelmed. I erupted violently all over my chest and robe. My eyes rolled back in my head, I couldn't breathe. My hand clutched so hard at his cock it must have hurt. He let go of my head as it collapsed onto his chest.

 I wasn't capable of purposefully stroking his cock, but my hand was working it with my spasms, and I was just conscious enough to feel him straighten his body, as he threw his head into the back of the couch and yelled at the ceiling.

"AH OH, OH GOD!" He tensed and spasmed.

My eyes were just coming back into focus, looking down into his solar plexus as the first jet hit my cheek like a hot wet bullet. I was reeling, and turned my face to watch the next jet fly from the tip of his cock into my jaw. it tasted salty and sweet at the same time I was still shooting and spasming with my own orgasm, and not in control of my movements, but I managed to cram my hand back onto the mammoth, pulsing head and milked all I could get.

"OHHH, AGHHH!" He jerked violently shacking the couch, causing me to fall a bit forward. Also causing His cock to slip out of my hand and into my mouth.

I was able, now, to realize how big it was in my mouth. I wanted to take it out afraid of going a little to far but I couldn't. Not because of his violent jerks and spasms but because it felt ...... it felt and taste so good. I could just get my finger and thumb to meet around it a little above the base, and at this angle, I could only get an inch or so past the head into my mouth. I sqeezed out another few drops of cum and savored the taste like you would fine wine, I dont know how it is with other people but something with Cole made his cum taste like sweet necture. working my tongue around the head slowly, thrilling at the texture of the skin, so different than any other skin on the body.

I laid my head on his belly, keeping his meat in my mouth. It was starting to recede now, and my mouth followed its retreat. This was my first time to touch and suck another dick, and it was on the man I would grow to love. I wasn't about to let it go.

As it slowly deflated, I suctioned it into my mouth, and let my hand slide down onto his big hairy balls. They were hanging down between his sweaty thighs now, and I debated whether to let his tool out of my mouth and suck on them, but the cock won out. I just couldn't let it go. I rolled his balls around in my hands lovingly, caressing and cupping them. God, they felt so wonderful!

Cole was still panting begging me not to stop . He'd sprawled and gone limp. Moans still escaped his mouth intermittently.

Neither of us moved until we had regained our breath. My head was resting in his damp pubic hair, his soft dick in my mouth. It had shrunk to about five very thick inches, and I was loving that I could take it all the way down, and work it around with my tongue. I caressed, squeezed, and rolled his balls around, endlessly fascinated with them.

He stirred first, putting his hand on my head, stroking my hair. "Damn, man, that shit was intense! Fuck!"

He moved his hand from my hair onto my face, caressing my cheek. He halted when his finger brushed a glob of cum. He chuckled and lifted his hand. I snapped my head up, turning to face him and grabbed his hand. He had a surprized look on his face at my sudden movement, wondering what I was doing.

I looked at his fingers and found the cum he'd gathered on the index finger. I looked him in the eye and said, "This is mine." And took his finger in my mouth and sucked the cum off, licking around as I held his gaze. His look graduated from curious to smoldering as I sucked his finger.

"Goddamn, Khalil, look what you're doing to me!" He whisper shouted as he looked past my mouth, down to his dick.

I twisted my head, keeping his finger in my mouth, and saw his monster waking back up, rolling itself to the side as it filled out, still wet and shiny. I turned my head back to him and smiled around his finger.

I slurped the spit off his finger as I let it out of my mouth, still holding his hand with mine. I glanced down to his beautiful cock, and back to his eyes