CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THREE

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KHALIL💕

Cole cranked the music up as we cruised down 131 headed south. I didn't know where he was taking me and to be honest, I really didn't care.

All I cared about was being with him. I felt a little awkward though sitting in the car next to him. I didn't know what to say or do so I just listened to the music he put on.

"Cuz tonight its going down I'm in the zone now don't stop woaah".

WTF why would such a masculine person like Cole playing body party by Ciara? Could it be because he had these feelings for me? No! No! It wasn't possible at all. How could a super popular, athletic, attractive, light skin pretty boy like Cole care about someone like me? It made me wonder....... why would he wanna study on Friday night? Why not Monday or Tuesday? Why not with Jaida or one of his basketball niggas?

So I asked him "hey Cole" I had to raise my voice over the music. He glanced over at me "why you not with Jaida tonight, I mean I know you wanna study but couldn't this wait till Monday? I mean she IS your girlfriend right?".

"Ohh Jaida, no she's not my girlfriend" he laughed. "I know most people must think that and It's cool. We've gone out a few times but I ain't never asked her to go out wit me or nothin".

"Damn" I responded giggling. "Everyone thinks you're a couple- like a serious couple. Even I thought you guys were serious how come she's not your girlfriend shes cute " I said waiting for a response.

"Well obviously you've never had a conversation with her she's really dumb".

Now if anything, that surprised me. Never would I ever thought that COLE MANNING would ever care about someones brain's. I thought that he only wanted to buss a quick nut. And If we're being totally honest Cole could have any girl in the whole school he wanted. He probably never asked Jaida out so that he can have her to FUCK ON THE SIDE when he wanted.

"Have you ever fucked her?" I asked so quickly I couldn't even believe myself.

Wow, good going Khalil. You finally scored yourself a possible friend and you fuck it up by being too damn nosy.

"Yeah we had sex actually a couple of times, but you wanna know something I never told anybody? You gotta promise not to tell anyone.".

I nodded "I promise".

"Shes the second person I ever fucked" He said it quickly like he was ripping off a bandage.

My mouth dropped open "nuuuhhuuuu".

"Well yea you're acting like I'm a thot or somthing".

"No hahaha I'm just saying that everyone talks about you being a ladies man and  I'm just saying that you got everyone wanting you so why don't you just you know?".

"Are you kidding me I know I'm not all that ..... but hey what about you? Do you go out wit someone? What about the girl that you eat lunch with everyday? The one with the glasses?" He was referring to Ciarra.