CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER EIGHT

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KHALIL💕

While wrapping a towel around my waist I swiftly move over to my bed to scoop my phone up.

I notice that I had 2 messages from Cole saying that he wanted to get together and study again before the test we would have on Monday, He added that he was at basketball practice and that it would be over at 5 and that he would love for me to come by to watch him at work.

I quickly shot him a text saying that that was fine and I would be around the gym as soon as I got dressed.

I practically ran over to my dresser and pulled out an outfit that would make me look good. Something that made an impression but also something that looked like I wasn't trying to hard

After going back into the bathroom and throwing on some cologne I asked my mother to drive me up to the school

After going back into the bathroom and throwing on some cologne I asked my mother to drive me up to the school. We had finally arrived at the school gym around 4:30. Trying to make the least amount of noise as possible I opened the doors and quietly walked along the edge of the floor to the bleachers.

I looked toward all the players and when I did I finally saw Cole and it seemed as if all of the breath in  my body seemed to leave out of my lungs. I swear to god If my gaze were lasers, Cole would be cosmic dust. He was dressed in nothing but Grey basketball shorts and his grey and blue Under Armour shoes.  He was practically naked without a shirt on but he didn't seem to mind that he was revealing to all others his magnificent body.

He slowly unknowingly turned his body so that now his front was facing me. I imagined I was the sweat gliding down his neck to his chest and over each ripple of his hard abs. I felt my dick throbbing, pressing hard against my jeans. I shook my head and came out of my daze. God, why was I lusting after this boy so hard when I knew for a fact that he wasn't even gay.

I quickly moved my book bag to its usual place in front of my growing bulge.

They were playing shirts against skins. At first it was nice. Watching a bunch of cute, hard bodied guys run up and down the court. Muscles glistening and flexing on the gymnasium floor; hard and jiggly asses all bouncing to the beat of the ball, and dicks swinging under basketball shorts. 

Sitting there quietly as they played basketball was pure hell. By the time the coach blew his whistle for the third time I knew that 5 out of the 12 varsity players had a hard time keeping their little soldiers under control while playing.

It seemed as if the hard-on pressing against my thigh wouldn't go down no matter what I thought about. If anything made me nervous it was the thought of Cole thinking that I was perving on him on him and his friends. What I really needed to do was to get to the restroom and calm myself down before Cole or anyone else saw me.

Too late! He saw me sitting on the bleachers and started to jogg over .

"Hey, how are you?" Cole asked as he came to a stop in front of me.

Unconsciously he pulled the front of his shorts down as it had ridden up in the crotch.

"Hey, I'm doing okay." I answered nervously.

" Umm.... How's practice?" I asked ajusting my bookbag.

"Coach is busting our balls." he answered. He tilted his head in a cute way. "Everything okay?"

By this time I could smell and see the sweat glistening from Cole's body which sent my senses into overdrive. "Yeah, um..yeah everything... is... is...cool." I looked up from Cole's body to see him smirking watching me squirm under pressure.

"Yuh good" he said snapping his fingers drawing my attention back to his face I nodded

"You sure? You don't look so good." I smiled nervously

"Yeah I'm okay. Um...is there a restroom around here?"

He nodded, "Yeah there's a restroom in the locker room." He pointed over his shoulder to the locker room entrance.

"Thanks," I managed to keep my book bag in front of me as i stepped from the bleachers and started toward the locker room doors.

Before I could get to far I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to look into Cole's beautiful brown eyes. I could see his curls dropping from all the sweat.

'Gawd, can he be any hotter?' I thought looking at him

"Oh, um...practice is running a little late. Coach is not happy today and he's keeping us a little longer." He looked down, "Sorry."

"That's okay. I can wait," i said. 'I can wait forever especially if you keep your shirt off .' I thought. The smile was back on Cole's face

 "Cool. It shouldn't be too much longer."

I nodded, "Okay."

"Okay, see you in a bit," he turned and jogged back to his teammates.