CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTEEN

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KHALIL💕

He stepped back and eyed me again. "Do a spin for me," he commanded, smile on his face.

"Huh?"

"Do a spin," He repeated.

"Let's see what we should start on," he said all business like. I flinched.

Just when I had begun to be able to act normal, he was doing this! I froze."Uh... I don't know what..." I stammered, while doing a awkward 360.

"I wanna line you out with a basic program. I mean, like, I can help you with getting in shape,it could be like a trade for you tutoring me." He smiled enthusiastically. Showing off all his teeth

"Aw, you don't hafta... I couldn't do that," I said sheepishly.I unknowingly looked back down at his chest. He saw where I was looking and flexed his pec's and bicep's in a shameless display that made the blood in my body immediately go down south.

"Yes you can! And I want to!" Then he added coyly, "I know you want to have this," as he flexed and slowly stretched his whole body into poses, more sensually than athletically. My eyes shot up to his, trying to think about just what he meant by that last statement and action.

He was teasing me! He had a mischievous look in his eyes; but I was way too inexperienced to figure out what kind of tease it was. "So take ya shirt off-- hell, change into something you can work out in, and we can get started right now!"

"I... I don't have..." My mind was reeling.

"Oh, duh! You need some shorts to change into." He laughed and went over to the drawers, digging through a lower one than before. He pulled out a pair of short dark blue gym shorts, with a slit up both sides to the waistband.

"Here, these are my sisters' old pair. I think you'll look good in them." He fished out a small light blue tee shirt and tossed them both to me. I caught the shirt, but dropped the shorts, and bent down to pick them up.

Then I stood there, wondering how I could get out of this, while my fantasy wondered how fast I could get into this. I knew, sure as shit, that I would get a hard on if I took off my pants. Cole turned and pulled on his shorts, then positioned himself on the leg press bench, reaching up to adjust the weight setting.

I decided 'What the hell? I might as well give this a try!' It was so awesome that he was willing to work with me like this in the first place; and it would mean more time with him, in a more intimate setting than tutoring!

So I went ahead and changed clothes, and didn't even get a hard on. I glanced in the mirror and saw him watching me at one point. The shorts were super tight .

 The shorts were super tight